𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘦𝘳𝘢.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 27th, 2024 @ 8:59pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓓𝙰𝚆𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙴𝚁𝙰.             

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MIKEY FINALLY TAKES NOTICE OF Kokonoi, Inui, and Taiju. "BLACK DRAGON..." He mumbled.

"Mikey." Mitsuya spoke up as he bowed lowly. "I'm sorry. I'm to blame for this."

Hakkai turned around in surprise. "Taka-chan."

"The truce I made... I irresponsibly broke myself. As you can see, we're fighting BLACK DRAGON." Mitsuya explained.

"My brother noticed the sound of your Impulse." Mikey began as Mitsuya let out a noise of confusion. "Then Baji said, 'only Mitsuya's bike purrs so sweetly.'"

An image of Shinichiro and Baji riding their motorcycles side by side appeared.

"Those two led me here." Mikey finished.

"Mikey... What're you talking about?" Mitsuya asked.

"Those must be the guys you're fighting."

"So, you're the invincible Mikey, huh?" Taiju grinned.

"Why are you interfering?" Mikey questioned.

"Huh?"

"I just want to ride with my guys again." Mikey said as he had a dark look on his face. "If Mitsuya or Kazuhiro die, it'll just make my brother and Baji sad."

"Mikey, are you..." Mitsuya paused as Takemichi and Kazuhiro suddenly recalled Kisaki and Kazutora's words.

"Mikey's weak right now."

"I don't think Mikey's going to last much longer."

"Mikey changed completely. Toman changed because Mikey changed. He doesn't trust his old friends anymore. He's not a hoodlum anymore. Mikey has gone truly evil."

"Don't, Mikey-kun!" Takemichi warned.

"You can't fight in that condition!" Kazuhiro thinks to themselves.

Taiju then suddenly punched Mikey in the face, slamming him down and knocking him out as everyone was left in shock.

"What?" Takemichi muttered. "Mikey-kun?"

The bell then chimed loudly. "Even the bells of Christmas bless my victory. The invincible Mikey has been defeated!" Taiju shouted.

"Impossible! And with just one blow." Takemichi exclaimed.

"Taiju! Goddamn you! You're dead meat!" Mitsuya shouted, rushing towards Taiju but stopped when Mikey got up.

"Prayer time is over."

Taiju grinned as Inui stepped forward. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Sano Manjiro." He spoke up. "You're no match for our boss."

"You're nothing more than a pebble in the face of the boss's supreme might."