𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 11th, 2024 @ 8:18pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓛𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁.                

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

KAZUHIRO AND TAKEMICHI HAD RUN out of the temple and down the street. "It can't be. It can't!" Takemichi thinks to himself.

"There's absolutely no way that Takashi could be dead." Kazuhiro thought, recalling how they had looked at Mitsuya's lifeless body in pure horror. Mitsuya was surrounded by flowers, and his skin was pale.

Almost as if someone had sucked the life out of him.

Kazuhiro was scrolling through their phone rapidly, seeing the headlines with Takemichi next to them.

- TOKYO MANJI GANG OFFICER FOUND STRANGLED.

- BODY IDENTIFIED AS MITSUYA TAKASHI.

Kazuhiro leaned on the wall of the temple with Takemichi by their side.

"There's no way. There must be some mistake." Takemichi thought.

"How could this happen?!" Kazuhiro wondered as another flashback occurred.

"If Takashi was killed... Don't tell me... Please don't let my bad feeling be right..." Kazuhiro thinks to themselves as their trembling fingers went to the search bar, typing out a name.

'Matsuno Chifuyu.'

Kazuhiro gasped at top article headline.

- MATSUNO CHIFUYU, A TOKYO MANJI GANG OFFICER, FOUND SHOT IN THE HEAD.

"Fuyu's... dead too?" Kazuhiro thought, recalling how Kisaki shot Chifuyu in the head in the previous timeline.

They dropped to the ground, getting Takemichi's attention, who had searched up Hinata's name.

"It's the same as before. Nothing... Nothing's changed at all, damn it!" Takemichi thought.

"What the hell is going on?!" Kazuhiro wondered.

The sound of Takemichi crashing on the pavement got their attention as they turned around.

"Takemichi!" Kazuhiro shouted, rushing back as Takemichi breathed heavily. He slammed his fist on the ground.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Chifuyu! Naoto! Where the hell have you all gone?"

Kazuhiro clenched their fist. "Chifuyu was killed too. I looked him up." They replied as Takemichi looked at them.

"No way..." Takemichi muttered. "Kazuhiro-kun... What's going on?"