𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on november 11th, 2023 @ 8:40pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓡𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"KAZ, DO YOU WANT TO watch the fireworks tonight?" Chifuyu questioned as him, Baji, and Kazuhiro were at Chifuyu's apartment.

"Chifuyu, you already know they're gonna—"

"Sure." Kazuhiro interrupted Baji, their answer shocking both him and Chifuyu.

"You sure you're feeling okay?" Baji asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I feel fine." Kazuhiro replied, standing up and taking Chifuyu's hand.

Chifuyu and Kazuhiro eventually made it to their spot as Kazuhiro sat on the edge of the bridge with Chifuyu at their side. The two of them couldn't see the fireworks very well, but that didn't matter to Kazuhiro.

They were with Chifuyu after all.

"So beautiful..." Kazuhiro breathed out.

"Yeah." Chifuyu responded. However, he wasn't looking at the fireworks. He was looking right at Kazuhiro as he smiled softly.

Kazuhiro leaned their head on Chifuyu's shoulder. "I want to stay like this forever. I don't want to go back to the future. Because Fuyu and I... aren't together." They thought.

Just as that thought left their brain, Kazuhiro's vision went white.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kazuhiro wakes up in the future next to a crying Takemichi. "Takemichi! Kazuhiro-kun!" Naoto exclaimed.

"Damn it I came back!" Takemichi sobbed.

"It's your fault, dingus! We exchanged numbers for a reason! Would it kill you to shoot me a text when you decide to come back?!" Kazuhiro scolded.

"It was on accident, I swear!"

"How can you accidentally touch Naoto's hand?" Kazuhiro asked. "Wait, don't answer that."

"Huh? Does that mean you two were able to go back to the past?" Naoto asked hopefully. "So shaking hands really is the trigger."

"What were you doing there, man?!" Takemichi complained.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Naoto asked. "Anyway, that means my hypothesis wasn't wrong!"

"Yeah, good for you, I guess." Takemichi said.

"I now understand everything. So how'd things go?" Naoto questioned. "You came back because something changed, right?"

"Well..." Takemichi began as he explained he was trying to touch Hinata's hand but touched Naoto's instead.

"You need to take this seriously!" Naoto scolded.