𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on december 9th, 2023 @ 8:28pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓡𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE MOMENT KAZUHIRO HEARD TAKEMICHI call out Draken's name, their blood went cold as Mikey and Emma looked over to see what the problem was.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked as he continued fighting of members of Moebius.

"Draken-kun... Draken-kun... He's been stabbed!" Takemichi replied.

Kazuhiro widened their eyes. "Shit! It happened! The one thing we wanted to avoid!" They thought.

"Move." Mikey ordered as he continued fighting the Moebius members who were getting in his way. "Let me through, jackass!"

Hanma managed to throw Mikey backwards. "Hanma!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Found you... Mikey!" Hanma laughed.

Mikey goes to attack Hanma but Hanma kept dodging his attacks.

"It's over... It's all over. Draken's dead." Takemichi thinks to himself.

"Takemitchy!" Mikey shouted as he continued to fight Hanma. Takemichi calmed down and looks at Draken again.

Only then does he see Draken cough out blood. "Mikey-kun!" Takemichi shouted.

Mikey saw a blur of black and yellow hair rush by. "Mikey, keep fighting! Takemichi and I got this!" Kazuhiro informed.

"I leave things to you, Kazuhiro! You and Takemitchy take care of Ken-chin for me!" Mikey yelled before continuing to fight.

Kazuhiro sees Takemichi put Draken on his back and tried his best to keep moving.

Draken coughs a bit, causing blood to sputter out. "Draken-kun?! You'll be fine! I'm gonna get you to the hospital!" Takemichi said as he kept moving with Kazuhiro sending a worried look. "I swear... I swear you're going to be okay!"

"Takemichi-kun!"

Kazuhiro turned around to see Hinata and Emma running towards them.

"Hina! Emma-chan!"

"We called an ambulance!" Hinata informed.

"How's Draken?" Emma asked.

"Don't worry. He's alive." Takemichi reassured her.

Takemichi placed Draken down on the ground as his head was rested on Emma's lap.

"Draken..." Emma mumbled, sniffing a bit.