𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘳.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on february 17th, 2024 @ 8:29pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓔𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝙰𝚁.      

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"I SWEAR, YOU LOVE THAT cat more than me." Chifuyu complained, watching as his boyfriend was smothering Peke J in their arms — somewhere he should be instead.

Kazuhiro chuckles before they release Peke J, letting the cat jump out of their lap. "Aww, Chifuyu! You're so cute when you're jealous!" They exclaimed.

"I'm not jealous of a cat!" Chifuyu denied.

"You're horrible at lying." Kazuhiro stated.

Chifuyu huffed as he glanced over at Kazuhiro. "All right, what's up with you?" Chifuyu questioned, making Kazuhiro hum in question. "I've known you long enough to know something's on your mind, Kaz."

Kazuhiro sighed. "Am I a terrible brother?" They asked.

"Still thinking about Kazutora, are you?"

"Mmm." Kazuhiro mumbled in reply. "I feel like I failed him. What kind of older brother am I to just... let Tora get arrested like that?"

"You two may look alike but you're not him. So stop comparing yourself to him." Chifuyu spoke. "He wanted you to have the life you deserve, right?"

"I guess." Kazuhiro agreed. 

Kazuhiro's phone suddenly buzzed in their pocket as they flipped it open.

Draken:
> I'm taking Takemitchy to my place. Feel free to stop by if you want.

"Oh, no." Kazuhiro muttered, sitting up from Chifuyu's bed, grabbing the blonde's attention.

"What is it?" Chifuyu questioned.

"I gotta go and save Takemichi." Kazuhiro responded.

"From what?"

"It's better if you don't know."

"Hey, Kaz! What about our date?!"

Kazuhiro looked back and grinned. "That was our date." They replied. "Fuyu, being able to enjoy your company is all I need."

Chifuyu blinked as Kazuhiro left his room before he let out a long sigh as Peke J jumped onto his bed.

"Sometimes I don't understand how Kaz's mind works, Peke J."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kazuhiro finally arrived at the brothel where Draken lived, stepping out of the elevator. "Kazu!" Kazuhiro glanced over to find a woman who worked there at the front desk. "Are you here to visit Kenny Boy?"

"I am. Is he still around?" Kazuhiro asked.

"He should be in his room." The man at the front desk replied.

"Thanks." Kazuhiro said.

"You should visit more often, Kazu! The last time you came was when Kenny Boy introduced you!"