𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 20th, 2024 @ 9:26pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓢𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

TAIJU LETS OUT AN ANGRY SNARL at Takemichi's declaration before sending another punch to his face. Takemichi charges forward once more before Taiju sent another punch to his face, sending him back a few feet before he sent an upwards kick at Takemichi's jaw as blood dripped from his face and onto the ground.

Takemichi charges forward. "I'm not through yet." He claimed as Taiju sends a punch to his stomach before sending another punch to his head as Hakkai watched with a horrified look on his face.

"Stop doing this, Takemichi." Hakkai pleaded as Takemichi breathed in pain.

"I'm not... through yet." Takemichi said as he staggered forward.

"You can't change anything, damn it!" Hakkai yelled as Takemichi lets out a shout of determination. Taiju sent his fist against Takemichi's face once more.

"I had nothing. No friends to confide in and nobody to love. I was all alone." Takemichi thought as he crashed to the ground.

"Takemichi..."

"You're wrong." Takemichi denied as he stood up, breathing heavily as he turned back around to face Taiju.

Kokonoi scoffs while Inui quietly sighed.

"Hakkai. You're the one who can't change." Takemichi claimed, making Hakkai gasp.

"The first time... Kazuhiro-kun and I swore to change the future together was when Akkun died. I was on a dirty stairway in a back alley, and Kazuhiro-kun had punched the wall. I felt like we had to shoulder the whole burden with just the two of us. I was so afraid and anxious, it was overwhelming." Takemichi thought.

"I want to save everyone."

"Let's save them together, hero!"

"But little by little..." Takemichi continued to think as images of his friends appeared in his mind.

"Dude, you're awesome."

"You actually got those two to make up."

A punch was sent to Takemichi's face.

"Take care of Ken-chin!"

"A hundred million yen on Takemitchy."

"Crybaby hero."

"I leave it in your hands."

"They all accepted me." Takemichi thought.

"Hanagaki Takemichi! I appoint you captain of First Division!" Chifuyu yelled.