𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on january 20th, 2024 @ 8:47pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓣𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"TIME TO CRUSH TOMAN!" Hanma exclaimed as the fighting between the two gangs began. Smiley threw a punch at one of the Valhalla members while Muto banged two heads together.

Hakkai sent a punch to one while flipping over another. Peh punched one repeatedly as Chifuyu sent a flying kick to one of the Valhalla members.

Angry elbowed a Valhalla member as he sent a thumbs up to one of the Toman members. Takemichi looked around with fear in his eyes.

"They didn't waste any time at all! Shit! Where the hell's Baji-kun?!" Takemichi thought. That's when a Valhalla member sent a punch towards him, knocking him to the ground and flipping him over.

Mikey was standing still while Kazutora headed towards him with his fist raised. "Die! Mikey!" He exclaimed.

Suddenly, Kazuhiro stepped in and grabbed onto their brother's fist, preventing him from punching Mikey.

"Now, now, Tora. If you want to get to Mikey, you're gonna have to get past me first!" Kazuhiro informed.

"Hiro?!" Kazutora exclaimed.

Kazuhiro suddenly got kicked aside by someone.

"Do what you gotta do, Kazutora. I'll deal with your brother."

"Thanks... Seto."

Kazuhiro widened their eyes at the familiar name. "Did he just say...!" They looked up, tensing when they saw a dark blue haired male in front of them.

"No... What the hell are you doing here?!"

Valhalla Captain.
Taketora Seto.

"You get to play with me, Venom." Seto grinned mischievously.

"Mikey! I've been waiting for this day!" Kazutora exclaimed.

Mikey narrowed his eyes at him. "I'm not gonna hold back, Kazutora." He spat out.

Takemichi was crawling on the ground as he heard the fighting going on around him. He then stood up, seeing Mikey and Kazutora facing one another.

"Mikey-kun and Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi thinks to himself before he felt himself getting dragged.

"Pay attention, asshole!"

Takemichi then got punched by the Valhalla member as he crashed to the ground. Takemichi covered himself but ended up getting saved by Mitsuya as he extended his hand.

"Stand up, Takemitchy." He said.

"Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed before taking his hand. "You're a lifesaver!"