𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴.

A/N: And season two finally begins! Enjoy!

edited on march 2nd, 2024 @ 8:49pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓘𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂.        

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE LIGHTS SOON CUT OUT, confusing the guards that were in the room.

"What the hell?"

The sound of fighting and the guards being knocked out could be heard.

Takemichi began to stir as he breathed heavily. "Where am I?" He wondered as he sat up. "Shit!"

He looks down at his now bandaged leg. "That's right! Kisaki shot me in the leg." Takemichi recalled.

"Ah, shit!"

Takemichi looked over to see Kazuhiro had began to stir, their shoulder was also bandaged.

"Kazuhiro-kun, you're okay!" Takemichi spoke in relief.

"I sure as hell don't feel like it." Kazuhiro groaned, clenching their head in pain. "Someone had come to our rescue obviously... but who?"

"I gave you both first aid."

Takemichi and Kazuhiro looked over, seeing an unknown figure who had his back to them. "Baji-kun?" Takemichi questioned. "No."

Kazuhiro's eyes widened when the person turned around. "... Tora?" They questioned, seeing an older Kazutora facing them and Takemichi.

"Oh, right. It's been 12 years, so he's out of prison." Kazuhiro realized. "I... finally get to see an older Tora."

Takemichi stood up, along with Kazuhiro, the two of them stumbling as they did so. "It's been a while." Takemichi said.

Suddenly, Kazutora sent a punch to Takemichi's face.

"Kazutora—"

Kazutora continued beating up Takemichi, knocking him to the ground. Kazuhiro just watched, appalled by their twin's actions.

"The other day, some guys were beating the crap out of a chick like this in the street. When I jumped in to break it up, they said they were members of Toman." Kazutora glanced over at Takemichi and Kazuhiro. "When did your Toman turn into a gang that beats on women?"

"I don't give a shit about you. It was... Chifuyu I wanted to save."

Kazutora was shown walking out of prison with a bag in his hand, a honk was soon heard, causing him to look up and seeing a familiar person.

"It's you..." Kazutora muttered.

"It's been a while, Kazutora-kun. Need a ride?" Chifuyu offered.