kill this bitch

Ishan was ready to kill the man sitting ahead of him, who does he think of himself . okay he is tall , that doesn't mean he will try to disturb Ishan, using his height not letting him see what the teacher is writing on the board.

Ishan kishan, age 17 , in class 11th soon to enter in 12th as it's December and exams will be conducted in march.

"I will beat the shit out of him.." Shubman smirked , hearing the boy getting frustrated . "oh you need to grow up for that ..." and Ishan's nose flared, his eyes red in anger. "you fucking kidding with me Gill.." , "Nah just stating the facts..." Shubman winced when Ishan's knuckles kissed his face. 

"oww...you motherfucking peace of.." he was cut off by the teacher, "Ishan and Shubman get out of the class right now.." "but ma'am .." "no buts Ishan, I saw you punched him..." Ishan gulped and went behind Shubman who did not even asked why he was being punished, he was not one who physical. 

Shubman Gill, age 16, class 11th and want to take off Ishan's glasses , to tease him.

"You will pay for this Ishan.." Shubman groaned and Ishan winked at him in return. they both were standing out of class, passing ones were not surprised. "But Shubman I think you need to grow ...not me.." Shubman looked at the smiling mischievous eyes, he felt a sudden urge , to wipe that smile off.

suddenly Ishan was pinned to the wall, he looked at Shubman who was staring at him, "You think, you are so smart ... acting like it.. when in reality you are just a little bitch..." his deep voice sending shivers down Ishan's spine. Ishan kicked Shubman in stomach when the bell rung, and ran away saying "If I am bitch than you are nothing less than a Dog , after all same species can identify each other better and only you find me as a bitch...".

"Shubman , I never knew that you are so weak infront of Ishan.." sara said , laughing "and man what you called him a bitch? he is a man for fuck sake Shubman.." Abhishek said , giving shubman his bag back. 

Abhishek Sharma, 16, in 11th class, biggest question of his life "why Shubman and Ishan always on each other's nerves?"

Shubman went in school bus as school ended and looked for a seat , along with his friend among other students, he sat after finding a seat, next to him Abhishek. his eyes met Ishan's who climbed the bus and was now looking for a seat, but showed him middle finger. "the audacity of this bitch..." Shubman glared at the boy who turned his back to him. 

"seriously Shubman...how many times do i have to remind you he is not a bitch, can't be ...he is a boy .." Sara from the seat behind him replied. 

Sara, 18 in class 12th, and the biggest mystery of her life "why Shubman always curse Ishan with feminine names , and why he can't be a dog ..?"

Shubman smirked again looking at Ishan's back "Na he can be , He is bitchy..so bitchy.." and Abhishek noticed the gaze of his friend at Ishan's back.

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is an upcoming story of Shubish, first I will complete 'Destined' than will work on it regularly until than , you all can tell me whether to work on this one or not, as readers opinion matter, the most.

I can promise one thing for this, you will something ordinary yet not. but I will need all of your supportive words and love to continue.

Thank you for reading it.