O

Geto found himself desperately trying to stand, but his lower half was numb, and he struggled with trying to use his curse technique. Suddenly, footsteps were heard again. Kenjaku followed by a lowly curse appeared in front of the door again. "It's time~" Kenjaku cooed as she opened the cell door. Getos eyes widden as she walked in and towards him fear coursed threw his viens for the first time in a long time."w..what are you doing!?" He screamed. Kenjaku laughed."Were gonna use She spoke the curse by the door hobbling in. The two closing in around geto."H..HEY N..NO STOP." Geto let out a blood curdling scream.
__________________

"Fushiguro and itadori have been gone for a while." Yuuta said, looking at Nanami, who seemed unfazed, but he was worried."they're probably on their way back now." Nanami said yuuta glanced to inumaki, who was rising his mouth out with water as spitting it out, the water slightly pink."Are you okay?" Yuuta asked. inumaki glanced to him and nodded."mhm," he hummed and sat the water bottle down, pulling his mask up. Yuuta walked over to him, wipping some blood off the corner of his mouth."Should we look for the others again,Panda and them, i mean?" Yuuta asked, nanami nodded."Let's split up. I'll stay here and look for fushiguro and itadori." Nanami said yuuta nodded."I'll check the surface area for everyone else, inu you can take the other subway routes." Yuuta said inumaki nodded."Salmon!" He said his voice slightly raspy, but he tried to hide it. Yuuta stared at him for a second."If your throat hurts too much, you can stay back." He said inumaki shook his head. yuuta went to protest, but inumaki put his finger over his mouth, pulled his mask down, and kissed yuuta on the nose(the closet spot to his face) before running off. Yuuta stared for a moment, his cheeks slightly red, but he shook it off and ran to the stairwell to the surface area.

"It's been what..and hour...maybe 2" yuuta mumbled as he stood in front of a bulidng wiping his sword down from the blood. Suddenly, a strong, almost nauseous, inducing wave of cursed energy hit him. He dropped his sword as it hit him, kinda paralyzing. Yuuta quickly collected himself and took off in the direction he thought it came from.

1 hour earlier

Yuji had been hiding for an hour. His body was cramping, but every minute that went buy made him fear who'd find him first more and more. The sound of loud footsteps was heard. yuji felt his heart drop, and anxiety filled his body as the footsteps moved closer."Please be megumi, please be megumi." He thought he closed his eyes tightly as the steps came closer, then stopped ducking his head a little he felt a hand touch his shoulder. Yuji shot his head up, making eye contact with none other than megumi."Found you." He cooed yujis eyes waterd as he shot up and out the chimney thing. He hugged megumi tightly."Oh my god, i was so scared." Yuji admitted megumi hugged him back."You, i was the one playing for both you and Kugisakis life. i was scared." Megumi said yuji pulled away."How does the game end, tho?" Yuji asked megumi, and he went to speak."NOOOO NO NO NO NO NOOO." The curse from earlier yelled he stomped his foot and screamed."Tantrum much." Yuji said, "i won. Give me kugisaki!" Megumi said the curse glared at him he stomped his foot but opened some sorta portal kugisakis limp body collapsed to the floor. Yuji and megumi stared wide-eyed."KUGISAKI!" Yuji yelled, running to the girl flipping her over. Her eyes were wide blood dripped down the side of her mouth she looked pale, and her body was cold."k..kugi...". Yuji muttered. He placed his hand on her chest, no heartbeats, he moved to her pulse, nothing.

Kugisaki... was dead...

"Oops... guess i killed her before the gameee." The curse cooed out and began to laugh. Yuji held Kugisakis body as megumi stood there, his face dark and his body trembling. Yuji felt the bracelet on his wrist release a heavy shock he flinched and turned to megumi. Megumi placed his hands together."domain expansion.. Chimera shadow."he muttered his voice cold and quiet. Yuji watched wide-eyed as the floor turned into a black ink like"what.." he muttered, watching it an ink like barrier engulfed him and kugisaki. "MEGS!" Yuji screamed, reached for him, but the barrier closed. The curse stared at megumi in fear he stepped back a few feet, but megumi appeared in front of him, punching him in the face, then appeared behind him, kicking him in the opposite direction. He continued the rag dolling for about 20 minutes megumi kicked him, sending him flying.

Megumi began to walk to the curse when suddenly he was kicked, this snet him flying almost off the edge of the bulidng but using demon dog he was caught. megumi glanced up seeing the curse he was fighting being absorbed. Megumis eyes snapped over to the person responsible for these actions, and there stood geto. The top half of his head was being covered by some sorrta yello blob things, his body moved like a puppet, his mouth slightly open."g..geto sensei?" Megumi muttered out confused. Suddenly, he was kicked agian this action, sending him flying far away, and his domain collasped.

Yujis eyes adjusted to the red light g
Agian as he looked around, confused. Yujis eyes locked onto geto, his eyes wide as he let Kugisakis body slip out of his arms, and he stood up slowly."m...Ma-dad..?" he muttered, walking to the man. Geto body moved slowly towards yuji."y..yu'?" He spoke his voice raspy, and his body slouched. "Im sorry.." he muttered, agian blood poured out of his mouth, and his body collasped to the floor. Yuji stared at this, his eyes darting back in front from geto to kugisaki and then around for megumi, but he was nowhere in site his head instantly making him belive that he too was dead. Yuji pupils dilated and went black, his body shaking as his curse energy began to surge up into some horrible beast like shadown tentacles of black aura thrashing around.

"Maybe the fingers aren't needed.."