L

"He's never gonna like mee," Gojo whined, laying in getos lap." Who?" Geto questioned, haven, listen to gojos whining for an hour now but never finding out who."yuji!" Gojo cried, geto looked confused."What, yu' loves you," geto said gojo groaned."Not as much as he loves you, or nanami." Gojo cried agian."Why are you so obsessed with yu' all of a sudden?" Geto asked, running his fingers threw gojo hair."beacuse, i want to be a good dad." Gojo said geto burst out laughing."Maybe calm down on this whole dad thing, yu' probably won't think of u as a dad ever." Geto said gojo pouted .Why not? Am i not a good dad fit!" Gojo whined geto sighed."no its not about that, its...well actually that doesn't matter. Just don't get your hopes up." Geto said Gojo raised an eyebrow."whyd you cut off your sentence i wanna know?" Gojo said, geto shook his head."i dont wanna talk about it." Geto said gojo stared at him for a moment but didn't push it.

"Im telling you guys, i have a really bad feeling!" Yuji whined no one listened."You keep saying that, yet you're not telling us what it is." Maki said, practicing her weaponry against megumi. "That's because i dont know what it isss" Yuji whined as he practiced fighting with inumaki."Maybe you have to think really hard." Panda said, sitting on the benches with nobara watching."I've been doing that for 2 days nowww" Yuji said, then his phone rang he pulled it out, realizing it wasn't his phone, "Oh! Megs your phone. " Yuji called tossing megumi his phone."Hello," Megumi answered." Why did u have his phone?" Maki asked."This morning, we woke up late, so i just grabbed both phones on the nightstand." Yuji said everyone gathered around yuji." Ooo, so you two slept in the same room hmm". Nobara teased."we've been doing it for like 2 days now." Yuji said."Are you 2 dating?" Maki asked yuji to shake his head."Do u like him?" Panda asked yuji paused."i..think so." Yuji admitted."You think it will turn into a solid yes, so you should ask him out." Panda said the others nodded. yujis face was a light pink." I think it's best i don't." Yuji said, looking down."Why?" Nobara asked."beacause...i...only have limited time... I dont wanna put him through that." Yuji said.

_________

"You keep saying you have a bad feeling, what is it?" Megumi asked as he walked out the shower, drying his hair. yuji sat on his bed, legs crossed as he watched SpongeBob."i said it earlier,  i don't know what it is.". Yuji sighed. "Can you elaborate on the feeling, tho." Megumi asked, looking at yuji, who looked at him."Uhh, it's just like an overwhelming bad feeling that's just been sitting in my stomach for a while, it feels like... something about to happen.. and it keeps getting stronger." Yuji said Megumi nodded."Maybe it's stress,"  Megumi said, throwing his towel into the laundry basket and slipping a sweater on."Oh yeah!" Yuji said, standing up and running to his room. Megumi didn't question it as he walked to his bed and sat down, getting comfortable. Yuji retuned after about 5 minutes wareing a different hoodie, the green dinosaur one he bought with gojo, and he was holding the other hoodie in his hands. "I bought you this!" Yuji cheerd he walked over to megumi and handed him the hoodie. Megumi paused and examined the hoodie, then yujis."There, the same?" He questioned, standing up again. He slipped the hoodie he had on off and put the new one on. "It's comfy right". Yuji said, rubbing the fabric."yeah". Megumi said."and look." Yuji pulled  his hood up, revealing the teeth and eyes."That's so stupid." Megumi said yuji pouted."You don't like them?" He asked megumi softened up."no no i like them." Megumi reassured, making yuji smile again."i got you something too actually". Megumi said, walking to his tv stand where a white bag sat. He pulled it down and pulled two boxes out. Yuji watched as megumi opened one of the boxes and grasped whatever was inside in his hand in bewing a bit if cursed energy into it until the iteam in his hand began to glow Megumi stopped and opened his hand a pink and red bracelet with a sun charm on it laid in his palm."Here," he said, yuji reached out, allowing megumi to clip it on his wrist."What did you do to it?". Yuji asked megumi to adjust the bracelet to his wrist."i in beded cursed energy into it, when your cursed energy is ethier to high or two low/close to death I'll feel it." Megumi said, avoiding eye contact as a light blush covered his cheeks. "That's so nice of you!" Yuji said, then glanced to the other box in megumis' hand."Is that one for me to do?" He asked megumi galnced down."If you want." Megumi said yuji reached for the box megumi handing it over. "yuji opened it, pulling out a dark blue and white bracelet with a moon charm."Were these customs made?" Yuji asked, placing the bracelet in his palm."Yeah, normies don't really now this, but crystals hold cursed energy extremely well." Megumi said yuji nodded. He closed his plam and his eyes, focusing on releasing as little cursed energy as possible to not make his body react, but that failed. Megumi felt a sensation rush his body."Hey yuji, you should stop!" Megumi said yuji continued tho the bracelet in his hand glowed brightly. yuji cursed energy looked like tentacles thrashing around."yuji, stop, it's done." Megumi said, reaching for yuji. Yuji fell forward about coughing blood as his cursed energy stopped."yuji..?" Megumi questioned, grabbing the boy before he fell." I..did it." Yuji smiled as he stood upright and grabbed megumis wrist. "What was that..?" Megumi questioned as yuji put the bracelet on him megumi whinced as it slightly burned."Oh. My cursed energy isn't exactly normal anymore, uh..." yuji trailed off."Sit and explain it all to me." Megumi said, pointing to his bed.