V

Yuji awoke to yelling. He felt soft fingers running threw his hair, and he groaned slightly as his head began to to throb he turned over, hiding his face in what he assumed was a pillow. "Yu,dear." Yuji heard a soft voice say. Yuji looked up to see geto looking down at him in worry slightly."Mm.." yuji hummed. Gojo vocie increased in anger as he talked on the phone. Yuji sat up Turing to see gojo facing away from them. "Don't mind him." Geto said, making yuji look at him. He looked tired and stressed like he had been awake for a week or two. "Are you okay?". Yuji asked, geto nodded, and softly smiled."Yeah, I'm fine, are you okay, tho.. you've been asleep for..a week". Geto said yuji looked confused."A week?" He said geto nodded. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Gojo yelled making both boys look at him as gojo crushed his phone in his hands and threw it against the wall. "Shit". He mutterd staring at the damage."Satoru". Geto said Gojo turned to him."o..oh sorry itadori". Gojo said yuji shook his head."it's okay.". He mutterd leaning against geto who began to run his hand threw his hair again."what happened?" Yuji questioned gojo shook his head."nothing for you to worry about, but can you tell us what happened that day". Gojo asked walking over to them. Yuji looked around for a moment noticeing he wasn't in the school but in some sorta basement it seemed. "Uh.." yuji started and closed his eyes to think."uhhh fushiguro...was beinging attacked..." yuji started then looked up."Is he okay!?" Yuji questioned sitting up and lening forward towards gojo."yeah he's fine he's been moving about the last 2 days so he's recovering well." Gojo said yuji relaxed."Oh that's good." Yuji said."continue yu". Geto said the teen nodded."uhmm the curse was attacking fushiguro..and I got scared...i...asked sukuna for help..he refused and then..I don't know I felt this strong energy course threw my body..and he was screaming". Yuji explained moving his hands around."screaming?" Gojo questioned yuji nodded."can you switch with him". Geto asked yuji paused."hes..not there". Yuji said geto and gojos eyes widden."did he..absorb him..?" Gojo questioned geto began to examine yujis face the two eyes were indeed gone."thats...impossible..right?" Geto thought still holding the confused yujis face. "I don't know...I've never heard of it happening, but it seems possible". Gojo thought."Itadori can you show me your cursed energy." Gojo asked."u..uh..I don't know how." Yuji said."think of something sad or something that make you angry". Geto said yuji nodded and closed his eyes a small amount of cursed energy resonated off him before his eyes opened, and he gaged coughing up blood. Geto hurriedly grabbed him Before he fell forward. "Maybe don't, your body probably hasn't processed everything". Geto said rubbing yujis back and wiping the corners of his mouth."mm". Yuji hummed leaning against geto.

Yuji was eating a sandwich and watching youtube with his head phones on. Geto and gojo were in the kitchen a room over from where yuji sat on the couch. "What do we do?" Gojo said standing Infront of geto who was leaning agianst the counter. "I don't know...if he eats another's finger it might just make things worse for his body..." geto said looking down. Gojo hummed, the two stayed in silence for a moment. Gojo walked forward between geto legs and wrapped his arms around his waist laying his head on getos head. Geto found the postion funny but he stood up abit and wrapped his arms around gojos neck."if we put our heads together then well come up with and idea". Gojo said geto laughed." You just wanted a reason to touch me". Geto said "nu uh" gojo said making geto laugh agian."oh i have an idea!" Gojo said separating from geto enough to see his face."do you now?" Geto said looking
Up at him."yeah, we can ask nanami to trian him, hes good at physical combat for one, and two itadori can get some time outside while we work". Gojo said geto hummed."that sounds like a good idea, but will nanami agree?". Geto questioned."yeah i'll convince him." Gojo said smiling mishevioucly."dont torture the poor man". Geto said and leaned forward placing his head on gojos shoulder."your alot more Clingy suguru". Gojo said."your one to talk, every two minutes you grab me or something". Geto said his voice softer like he was falling asleep."that cause i misseddddd youuu". Gojo cooed hugging geto tighter."and i missed you so let me have this moment". Geto said yawning."we should get married". Gojo said.

"yea...WAIT WHAT!?"

__________

"Where are we going?" Yuji asked as he buttoned his school jacket up."well im glad you asked my little itadori!". Gojo cooed yuji stared at him."were gonna go meet one of my friends" Gojo cooed excitedly."you have friends?" Yuji said gojo dramatically gasped."what! Of course i do!!" Gojo yelled yuji rolled his eyes and looked off to the side."alright mr.sassy your reminding me of fushiguro". Gojo said the two walked and talked untill they made it to some sorta office like place. "Fancy!" Yuji cooed running up to the door."i know right!" Gojo said with just as much enthusiasm. The two enterd the bulding and a greenish blondish haired man sat at the front area. He had a muscular build and worse a suit woth green goggle like glasses."nanamiiii!" Gojo called the man looked over."no need to be so loud gojo". Nanami repled standing up and walking over. Yuji stared up at the man in awe."hes super strong looking!" Yuji said. Gojo walked over to nanami wrapping an arm over his shoulder."he is,and your gonna be under his supervision for awhile so enjoy yourself". Gojo cooed yuji looked at nanami who looked unamused."i don't think he likes me..." yuji said nanami instantly softend up."no its not you,its gojo". Nanami said pushing him.