E

"Uh, nanami sensei?" Yuji said as the two walked side to side."No, dont call me anything formal." Nanami said yuji paused."Why not? Isn't that respectful?" Yuji said, tilting his head."Yeah, but your geto samas son, i want you to be comfortable."nanami said yuji nodded."uhhh..what do i call you then just nanami?" yuji asked."Call me whatever you want. " Nanami said as the two of them made it to the movie theaters."uh...nanamin orrrr kento dude!" yuji said nanami glanced at him before entering the movies. The two walked into a showing room and glanced around the smell of blood, hitting yujis nose quite hard he whinced."You alright?" Nanami asked. yuji nodded, covering his nose. "Apparently, some kids just randomly turned into strange figures, then exploded." Nanami explained that yuji nodded."they left some curse traces tho see." Nanami pointed to the floor. yuji was confused."There's nothing there," yuji said ."You have to look closely, focus." Nanami said yuji did just that till he saw sorta dark purple marks."woah, i can see them!". Yuji said."A good sourcer lookes for thoose first. Keep that in mind." Nanami said, following the tracks with yujitrialing behind, giving an affirming, "Okay!" To his statement. The two follwed the tracks onto the roof, where they then vanished."they vanished?" Yuji said, looking around."it would seem so." Nanami said, "The cameras showed another boy. He might be the curse user behind this, but he seemed scared, so im unsure," nanami said, looking at yuji, who was staring at him."Do we look for him?" Yuji questioned nanami paused for a moment."Yeah, seems like a liable idea." Nanami said, then he sensed something he snapped his head around to the door they walked through. He scanned the area till he saw somestrange creature peaking around the corner."Woah!" Yuji said, stepping back and looking in a different direction from nanami. He turned around seeing another creature climbing up the bulidng in the direction yuji was looking."Perfect chance to see his skill." Nanami thought as he lossend his tie."Can you handle that one?" Nanami asked, wrapping his tie around his hand. Yuji scanned the creature."Yeah!". He said, putting his gaurds up.

After fighting for a while, yuji glanced over to nanami, who had killed his opponent. "WAIT!" yuji yelled as he blocked a punch."What?". Nanami said, running over to yujis' opponent and kicking it."its...not vanishing..like curses do." Yuji said, staring at the twitching corpse. Nanami paused, looking at it then to the one still alive."KiLl mE," it groaned, making both yuji and nanami eyes widden."wh..what...". Yuji mutterd starting wide-eyed at the creature."shit". Nanami muttered as he turned yuji in the opposite direction and quickly killed the creature. "Itadori..don't think too much about it, okay?"nanami said yuji looked him.""y.. yeahokay. " he muttered

Yuji sat staring at the blood on his hands as nanami stood by the window talking on the phone. "I almost killed a person..." yuji thought the blood on his hands, dripping down his wrist slowly."ITADORI!" Nanami yelled, making the pink haired teen jump.and look at him."i kept calling your name. You wouldn't reply," nanami said. yuji looked down, mumbling a sorry."it's okay,we should probably get going, shoko said that the creatures were indeed human..just disfigured to the point of no return he reverse technique couldn't fix them." Nanami said yuji nodded, standing up."listen,its okay itadori it wasnt your fault, infact your the reason i even noticed they weren't curses and the reason we were able to see if there was a way to fix them" Nanami said, placing his hand on yujis shoulder."its okay,and there will be a point in all of our life where well have to kill rather it be a bug or a person and theres no avoiding it...so just don't think about it, save more then you kill" nanami said and began to walk out the room.

"Save more than you kill.." yuji thought.

_____________

"So...is he alive?". Nobara asked as she and megumi sat on the steps of the school."i don't know, and i haven't seen gojo or geto Sensei in a few days." Megumi explained that nobara hummed."Why are you two mopping around, we have things to train for the games are starting soon." Maki said, standing in front of the two sitting on the stairs. "Maki...heyyy." Panda whispered maki turned to him."There friend...that itadori kid he's missing." Panda said makis eyes widden."Huh, you just let me sit here and seem so heartless!". Maki said, "yeahhh you kinda did." Panda said, nodding."Where's inumaki san?" Megumi asked, making maki look at him."He's off preparing something for yuuta." Maki said, not really caring about it."yuuta?" Nobara said, confused."He's the other seconds year. He's been away training for a while, but sense the second years have geto sensei now the higher-ups figured he didn't need the overseas training anymore." Megumi explained nobara nodded."and this training for the games thing maki san said?" Nobara questioned."I'll explain that to you on the way to the grounds." Megumi said, standing up.

___________

"Ichji!" Yuji called excited as he ran up to the timid man."Ah, hello itadori kun." Ichiji said as he looked at the teen, then to nanami, who was walking behind him."Did you find anything?" Nanami asked as yuji leand against his arm and yawned."Yeah, i can send you the info." Ichiji said."Let's wait till we get back to the hotel." Nanami said, placing his hand on yuji shoulder and rubbing it. The three got in the car, and after a while, yuji had fallen asleep, resulting in nanami carrying him into the hotel and laying him on the bed."Should we wait for itadori to awake?".Ichji questioned nanami and shook his head."It's late, so it's best he sleeps, but tomorrow i want you and him to go find and talk to the junpei boy, i will go to the curses home tonight."nanami said Ichiji looked a bit worried." Don't worry, I'll be fine." Nanami said as he walked out the door."Ah..do you want a ride?" Ichiji asked."No, watch over itadori." Nanami instructed.