H

"suguru, did you lose weight?" Gojo asked, looking at the older who was standing in the shade. Shoko glanced over to him."Huh..oh, it's just summer heat. I'll be fine." Suguru said, snapping out of his daydream.

The next summer after rikos death was hell for suguru

Gojo had truly become the strongest, and with that, he was the most worked.

That didn't mean geto wasn't the second strongest. He was, and just like gojo, he was overworked.

The two strayed from each other and not just because of work, but because of geto too.

Geto distanced himself from everyone he rarely talked, rarely ate, he seemed hollow, a case waiting to be filled with love and admiration but with no one to fill it.

Geto overworked himself he wanted to catch up to gojo again, he trained daily to his breaking point witch normally ment he would pass out on the field and gojo would carry him to his dorm but would have to leave before geto awoke.

Gojo began to improvise, tho, leaving letters and little snacks for geto when he awoke. Geto always appreciated them because the days gojo would leave snacks were days he would actually try to eat even if it was just that little chocolate bar or cookie from gojo.

Things still didn't ease up for geto tho, he'd get bits of relief from gojos small gestures yeah but nothing was enough to fill his soul back up those little gifts would fill his heart alittle then drain the moment he left his room. He was tried not just physically but mentally, and he had no one to go to, and he felt weak just wanting to go to them in the first place.

Getos' last straw was habari's death. As he stared at his body and nanami words rang threw his ears."he's the strongest, so why can't he just do everything."

"He can't do everything tho...he's still human...I'm still human...I just want to rest...he wants rest to...I know he does..I know I do" geto thought as he stared at the two little girl corpses in the dark cell Infront of him. The two elders behind him cooeing about how the evil was gone and the village would be safe now. Getos' ears rang his mind raced, and his movements went blank to him as he killed the elders in cold blood. "Old bitches" he muttered,Geto Began to lose it he once again couldn't ground himself and now it was far worse then alittle panic attack he was going mad. Then little cries filled the room. Geto snapped his head around the nosie coming from the cell.

Geto walked over slowly, opening it he stepped in and walked towards a corner opposite of the corpses. There sat a young boy balled up his hair pink but covered in dirt his clothes torn and stained with blood. Geto stared at the boy who couldn't be no older than 5 Maybe, he looked sick and tired."h..hey." Geto spoke softly as he began to ground himself again. The young boy continued to cry softly as he stared at geto in fear."Hey, it's okay.. I won't hurt you." Geto said,Crouching down he pulled a small sorta snake like curse out it wrapped around getos arm before hanging off it upside down. The young boy sorta relaxed watching the curse slither about. He reached to touch it but retracted when geto moved."it's okay, you can touch it." Geto said the young boy reached for it, his small hands cupped as the snake slid into them and around his arm. The young boy smiled, scratching its chin.

"What's your name?" Geto asked, picking the boy up and leaving the shed like house."y...yuji itadori." Itadori spoke his vocie soft and in a whisper almost."yuji, hmm, what a nice name." Geto said, walking to the end of the village. He turned around and wanted to burn it down he wanted these disgusting people all gone, but the toddler in his hand made him rethink it. "I can't do this anymore..." Geto thought, disappearing into the forest.

"And since I can't...I won't." Geto added to his thoughts."Tell me, yuji, what happened? Do you have a family?". Geto asked as he and yuji trialed through the dark forest. Yuji looked up from the snake in his hands."No... there all gone..in what those people called the forever land." Itadori explained."But that just means they're dead.." itadori added, looking down again."I see..." Geto spoke, looking ahead."Well, you have me now... would you like to live with me?" Geto questioned."Really?" Itadori questioned back."yeah". Geto said, facing the young boy and smiling."Can I keep him if I say yes!" Itadori extended his little arms to show the snake." I don't see why not." Geto said itadori smiled brightly.

"I wanna stay with you!"

That day, geto went into hiding and quite jujutsu sourcer. He only dealt with curses if they posed a threat to yujis safety, which was extremely rare.

Gojo... didn't react to the news well. He flipped out, tearing his room apart and trying to trace getos cursed energy to teleport to him, but nothing worked he couldn't do it. That night, gojo cried so hard and so loud that megumi and tsumiki tried comforting him but failed.

Gojo wasn't the same for weeks he'd go to getos' room and lay in his bed remembering everything they had been threw together. He tried to hate geto for leaving him but that didn't work ethier he knew geto was hurting and he couldn't help...in a way he was relieved geto left when he did he feared that geto would snap. But that didn't make gojo feel any better about getos leaving.

Geto and gojo took to different paths tho but life always had it's ways of connecting people, and these two were basically soulmates they needed each other.