E

"Be careful, yu' it's supposed to rain, I think." Geto said as he tossed the pink haired teen an umbrella."Alright, ma-dad, oh, I'm gonna be home. Abit late." Yuji said, slipping his shoes and dark green hoodie on." Why's that?" Geto asked, peaking his head out of the kitchen he had previously walked into."My friends started this club or something like that they want me to join them tonight." Yuji said, slipping his keys into his pocket."I see well, alright, enjoy yourself." Geto said, slipping back into the kitchen. "Kay bye ma-dad!" Yuji said, leaving the house. Geto chuckled, "That nicknames so stupid yet so cute." He said

(Ma-dad a combination of mama and dad made by yuji when he was younger because he kept accidentally almost calling geto mama to the point geto started responding to ma-dad witch yuji would stutter)

Yuji was jogging to class his snake, which he called apple was placed around his arm. Yuji knew about curses. He knew he could see them, and a few other people could see them, but not everyone could. He knew some could be very dangerous and some like apple could be tamed (by geto) to be nice. But geto didn't talk about curse often, and yuji never asked because he didn't care all too much about them.

Itadori entered his class, where he was greeted by a few classmates. He greeted them back and sat in his seat. It was math, a subject he just couldn't grasp, so he just didn't care about it even tho geto was upset his grades were always ranked in a 70-75 point average in the class.

After classes, yuji went to meet his friends in the club room when he suddenly, his gym teacher, cut him off."WHERE ARE YOU GOING BOY!" He yelled yuji jumped as apple got defensive. ""Uh to my club?" Yuji said, stepping back."NO YOUR GONNA JOIN MY SPORTS GROUP!" he yelled. yuji looked unamused, and his friends slithered out the classroom."What's happening?"sasaki questioned as she and iguchi walked out of the room."This old man keeps trying to force me into his sports clubs." Yuji said his friend looked annoyed."Coach, I told you I have no interest in your sports club!" Yuji protests."NO HOW ABOUT THIS IF YOU BEAT ME IN A GAME ILL LEAVE YOU ALONE!".coach yelled."FINE JUST STOP YELLING!" Yuji screamed.

Megumi rolled his long sleeve up as he walked up the stairs."guys look it's coach vs geto-itadori". A kid yelled."geto?" Megumi questioned the name sounding familiar, but he didn't want to get too far into it. Megumi joined the crowd. "18.18!" A kid with a measuring tape yelled as he came jogging back to the two. "He has a curse wrapped around his arm..." Megumi thought watching yuji hold them metal ball."I can just throw it right." Yuji asked. " Yes, but don't be ashamed whe-" the coach couldn't finish before the ball crashed into the goal across the field, the goal collapsing. "There's..no need to measure that.." The kid with the measuring tape spoke. Coach stood there shooked as yuji joined sasaki and iguchi again."impressive there wasn't an ounce of cursed energy to him." Megumi thought.

That night, the trio was still in the school when yuji checked the time."Oh shoot, I gotta go!" He said, standing quickly and grabbing his bag."DON'T OPEN IT TILL TOMORROW PLEASE!"itadori yelled, running down the hall. "Mann, but why not.." iguchi said."he said he had a weird feeling about it, but I bet it's just because he's scared." Sasaki said, grinning as she began to pick at the paper.

Yuji ran past megumi, megumi imdentily senses something."HEY WAIT!" Megumi yelled, but yuji was gone."he runs so fucking fast". Megumi mutterd in shook."ma-dad I'm ho-". Before yuji could finish geto was Infront of him his eyes wide as he began to frantically examine yuji."ah-whats wrong...?" Yuji asked worried."that's weird I sensed a strong curse energy trace coming from him..." Geto thought."nothing, how was school?" Geto asked patting yujis confused head."it was good me and apple-..OMG APPLES GONE!" yuji panicked noticing the little snake was not attached to his arm or in his pockets."calm down, he's probably at the school". Geto said yuji Still looked scared."you can go see if you wa-". Before geto could finish yuji was out the door again he made it to the end of the block and megumi stood there."You!" Megumi called pointing to yuji."huh?" Yuji said confused."you have a cursed object on you, I need it!" Megumi said yuji looked confused.."cursed object...I think ma-dad mentioned those once..." Yuji mutterd."it's in like a little wooden box". Megumi explained."ohh I knew it was weird, I don't have it tho." Itadori said " what but I sensed it on you, shit did the trace linger!?" Megumi questioned."It's at the school I told my friends not to open it till tomorrow tho". Itadori said pointing to the direction of the school." Good let's go!". Megumi said running ahead.

Megumi and yuji made it to the school they were walking up the steps when a aura hit the air so heavy both boys flinched. "SHIT DID THEY OPEN IT!" Megumi yelled as curse began to appear all about the school." Oh shit.." yuji mutterd."stay here it's dangerous". Megumi yelled running ahead."wait-.." yuji called but megumi was gone."shit shit shit I knew I should've have taken it...apples in there...HE'LL KILL HIM!". yuji realized he took off ahead.

Megumi stared at the huge curse swolling sasaki, his mind raced as he tried to come up with a plan. Suddenly the window shattered and yuji came flying in punching the curse he grabbed sasaki leaping back onto his feet."that's the uglies one I've seen yet.." yuji mutterd hold the finger in his hand as he held sasaki."I told you it was dangerous!". Megumi said as he sent demon dogs to exterminate the curse."yeah I know..but apples in here somewhere". Yujis said laying sasaki against the wall."apple?" Megumi said confused."yeah he's a-" before he could finish a curse crashed into the both of them". Megumi hit his head on the ground making him dizzy. The curse held onto yuji as yuji tried to get free the finger hanging from his teeth."shit". Megumi graoned to dizzy to make his hand signs correctly. Yujis mind raced with fear of death. Yuji swung his head up the finger flying up and landing in his mouth."YUJI WAIT NO". Megumi screamed but yuji swolled it. Megumi frozen in fear as the curse holding yuji exploded. Yuji began to laugh manically."Omg it feels good to be Back!".