O

Based on Photo above^
Tw:suicide

__(must note that megumi vocie is still quite hoarse and quite threw out this. "

Megumi awoke, or that's what he assumed. He opened his eyes, noticing he wasn't in the room he had fallen asleep in but laying in a river of what smelt strongly of blood. He sat up quickly, his eyes wide as he scanned this red world. Despite laying in a shallow river of blood, it didn't stain his hands or clothes. He stood up slowly, still looking around as his feet began to carry him forward. His eyes locked onto something in front of him. It was distant hard to make out, but he knew it was someone, and he just wanted out of this place. His walking changed to jogging, then to sprinting the closer he got, the more his eyes widden at the site in front of him, a site that made him feel sick."YUJI!?" He yelled the pink haird teen who was standing on a chair about to place his head into the loop of the noose that strached beyond the sky into the abis that made the world red. Yuji froze, pulling back from the rope."Me..megumi?".he muttered, megumi stopped in front of the younger, pulling his arm harshly, making yuji stumble a bit, but crouch down still on the chair."WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!?" megumi yelled, his pupils dilated, and tears began to weld up. Yujis face began to get sad."Megumi... I'm sorry..". Yuji muttered as megumi held his face. Yuji reached for the noose, but megumi grabbed it, too."STOP!" Megumi yelled, pulling the rope away from yuji, who held it tightly."i..i just want you and everyone else to be safe. That's all i want..." yuji said tears, beging to weld up in his eyes."WE ARE SAFE, WERE FINE, SUKUNA DOSENT RESIDE IN YOU ANYMORE!" Megumi yelled, then paused. "Sukuna doesn't reside in him anymore...what?...really.. how do i know that..is that even true?" Megumis' mind raced as info he didn't even know he had burned into his head."Even so...that doesn't make me less of a freakish monster." Yuji said, pulling the noose, making megumi return to his senses."You're not a monster yuji, your far from it,so please stop with this mess. And let the rope go." Megumi spoke softly, tears falling down his face dripping into the blood river they stood on. Yuji stared at him, tears also falling down his own face."i can't do that.." yuji mutterd standing quickly he kicked megumi away witch resulted in the older falling and sinking into the river he once stood on.despite the river being red he could see out of it clearly with wide eyes he wtached the younger wrap the noose around his neck and kicked the chair over. Megumi tried to scream and swim up, but he sunk deeper and nothing, but gurgles came out.

_______safe

Megumi awoke breathing heavy and sweating he sat up quickly, the covers that covered him flying off. He looked around, breathing threw his mouth as he took in his surroundings. He wasn't in his room, but he recognized the room remembering he had fallen asleep in yujis a little after the younger had left that afternoon. Megumi heard slight whimpering beside him he looked over, seeing the younger alseep beside him, but he was shaking, sweating, and murmuring something. He seemed to be having a bad nightmare, too. But despite the site before him, megumi felt relieved the younger was alive."hey shh its okay." Megumi said, running his thumb along yujis's cheek, then realized the eye slits weren't there."Was that nightmare right?" Megumi thought, staring at the teen who had begun to awake."Megs.." yuji muttered megumi locked eyes with him. Megumi hummed, still gently rubbing his cheek."your..okay" yuji muttered, sitting up. Megumi stared at him before hugging him tightly, he didnt know why, but a phrase slipped out that made yuji burst into
Tears. " Don't do it..please." Megumi mutterd yuji hugged back tightly, gripping megumis shirt so tight it made a slight rip sound."i..wont i won't im sorry im so so sorry..." yuji panicked his face, burried deep into megumis shoulder. Megumi paused he wasn't sure what to say he was confused. Had he and yuji had the same dream?" Hey, calm down, it's okay, i believe you." Megumi said, rubbing yujis back. Yuji paused and tensed up slightly, pushing away from megumi."s.. sorry.. I had a.. bad dream..it made me sorta confused." Yuji muttered, wiping his eyes."It's okay, i had a weird nightmare, too." Megumi said, feeling kind of sad from the lack of contact."im gonna get something from the vending machines and some frsh air..do u want anything?". Yuji asked, sliding outta bed and streaching he was very visiblely still tried, and it was late, probably 10 or 11, and everyone had most likely settled for the night."How about i join you, i need some air too." Megumi suggested standing up and streaching aswell. Yuji hummed, slipping his slippers on. Megumi paused, looking around."Ah, did i not wear slippers in here?" He thought he walked over to yujis's door, taking a pair there before following yuji out the door. the two of them walked in a comfortable silence, making it to the doors. The cold breeze was relaxing as it hit the two of them. Yuji let out a deep breath, staring at the sky as the two of them continued forward. "You know megs..." yuji started."Megs?" Megumi questioned. yuji hummed, not taking his eyes off the sky. "You're like the moon." Yuji said, pausing his walking megumi stopped beside him."What?" Megumi questioned."You're like the moon, bright and pretty but sudile, only shining super bright when it's your time too, a comforting shine one people could stare at for hours and not be hurt by." Yuji said, then looked to megumi, who was now the one looking up, but a light blush covered his cheeks."t..thanks.." he mutterd then glanced to yuji." Your..more like the sun..." he started yuji tilted his head."your obnoxiously bright and bubbly hard to avoid and if i stare at you to long....i have a long lasting affect...but..i like it...you give off warm waves and if to excited they can burn but..im always happy to see you...its like seeing the sun..after days of nothing but clouded skys." Megumi said sorta zoning out as the words flowed out so effortlessly. Yuji stared in awe, his cheeks, a bright pink as a grin fell upon his face, and he giggled."alright mr.poet". Yuji teased megumi, glared at him, and lightly pushed him."You started it, so shut up!" Megumi yelled, walking ahead yuji trailing behind. The world seemed so much more peaceful to the two of them, and it was something the two of them really needed.