book

heya guys its now nearing the end of 2023 and i just wanted to say thank you for reading this book, i really hope you enjoyed this cringe ass writing lmao

anyways, i have a new book named ❝𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒❞ m. budo

i hope you will read it, its based off an old game, yandere simulator!

<3 here is a sneak peak for you guys !

y/n stumbled into her new apartment. 'great.' she huffed, grabbing all her suitcases and boxes to move in. ever since she was accepted into akademi her parents did not hesitate to send her to japan to study there.

they wanted to seem like they had a good reputation and were very smart.

she knew her parents were rich as fuck but they didnt need to send her over ¥10k a month because she could actually just go get a life and work hard then become strong and independent..? anyways.

y/n explored the rooms and decided the nicest room would be her bedroom. as she walked into one of the rooms, y/n encountered a balcony. "ohh, free balcony." y/n murmured to herself.

she walked over to the glass sliding door and rummaged through the keys.

"bloody hell, if i was being chased by a killer i would die." y/n sighed and found the key. she put it in the lock and twisted it, opening the door to the balcony.

y/n walked out and stared into the golden horizon.

"maybe akademi wont be so bad." y/n chuckled, gazing at the mesmerising sunset.

here is the link to the book !

i hope you read it someday, happy reading!

https://www.wattpad.com/1405446743?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=RengokusUltimateSimp&wp_originator=TqVCl5LLhRqLG4Vr3YVGO2MXOq2VSLEljABR4QND6DrM6WlJXGJjDJ6MXeZWzWjz0uMRhy5bD4d3%2B9XmabZtdfmExpoDcXDmDoLgb2wJPXwoe6ALDNVOxmb9ApXTwroH

update :

dont mind proportions <3