Obanai x Reader coz I love him ✌️

Y/n sighed as her hyped best friend exploded in. "HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHII Y/N I'M SO HAPPY THAT OYAKATA-SAMA LET US DO A SLEEP OVER IT MADE MY HEAR GO - Doki doki! 💗" "Woah your voice change-" "Ara ara~! Did you guys forget I was coming?" Y/N giggled, "Kinda....-" "I'm here too." The stern voice made everyone turn their heads. "GET OUT IGURO-SAN! ONLY KANROJI, KOCHO AND I CAN STAY HERE!" Y/N screeched as she forcefully pushed Iguro out of her estate. "Oh whos your crush?" That question caught Obanai off guard that he didn't know she kidnapped Kaburamaru.

*Timeskip brought to you by - Author~Chan! 💗*

"And you didn't even manage to steal Kaburamaru? But Obanai gave in and let you pet him?" "Yes!" "AWWWWEEEEEE!! So thats why you were away for so long!" "YESS!!!" Mitsuri and Y/N were jumping around the place while Shinobu just twirled her hair with her 2 fingers. "But, the best thing of this sleepover is that.... I BRANG SAKURA MOCHI!" Y/N squealed as Mitsuri mentioned Sakura Mochi. Shinobu just chuckled and sat down. The 3 girls ate the 46 boxes of Sakura Mochi, Y/N groaning as her stomach grumbled. "I've eaten too much. I've taken a bullet!" Y/N complained. "Too bad! It's getting late now...

"LETS HAVE A PILLOW FIGHT!!" Mitsuri suggested "Noooooooooooo I'm having a food comaaaaaaaaaa" Replied Y/N

"How about lets talk about who we like..." Shinobu suggested with a sinister grin on her face. Everyone turned to her.

"Excit-" "HORRIBLEE!!!!" Screeched Mitsuri "I-I dont wanna confess!!!" She continued, "Oh come on. It wont be bad wont it?"

Well, Y/N took the L.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I...." "BRO HURRY ITS TAKEN YOU LIKE 35 MINUTES YET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED IT!!" Y/N screeched. "I like G-Giyu!" Y/N and Mitsuri shared a know it all look, "Oh, is that why you have been teasing him lately?" "Awe Shinobu-chan you're so cute!" Shinobu blushed. "Ok! So obviously I DONT LIKE ANYONE!!" Mitsuri announced, "Well I like Obanai." "REALLY?!" Mitsuri and Shinobu asked at the same time. "Yeah duh." She said, pulling down her eye and sticking out her tounge. "But you guys like- Literally FIGHT all the time!" "It's just for attention girlies!" "OMG Y/N-CHAN YOU'RE SO HONEST!!! OK OK I ACTUALLY LIKE......- blah blah.." "What was that?" Shinobu asked. "SAKURA MOCHI!!!" Y/N was not surprised. "That's obvious." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Hey Y/N" Obanai said, "Oh, good morning Iguro-san!" Y/N happily said. "I over heard you and the girls last night, infact, every other hashira did." Obanai stated. Y/N's face flushed red as she realised he heard she liked him. Y/N ran with her hashira speed to get away from him and hide in her estate. "Oh no oh no...!" She was deep in thought. Did he like her back? Absolutely not. He liked Kanroji! She was cut off her thoughts by a warm feeling on her lips, she then realised it was Obanai. After he broke the kiss he whispered, "I know, my mouth is ugly." But she cupped his cheeks. "It's beautiful, it holds the memory that you are a warrior for us." She gave him a closed eye smile that made his heart flutter. "I guess I'll show it for you then, my darling."

𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें