Sanemi x Personal Doctor! Reader (Angst)?

Y'all male readers in luck, its non binary! Oh yeah, this is kinda like a ship dynamic of someone who loves getting into fights and someone heals them?? I made this to make up for the not uploading for 3 days and REALLY long chapter!!

OH LAST BUT NOT LEAST, EXTREME MANGA SPOILERS!!

Y/N sighed at Sanemi. "Shinazugawa-san, you've been here at least 76 times, please stop hurting yourself, or you'll damage your body REALLY bad!" The scarred man only sighed in response. "I don't like that butterfly, always too harsh." Y/N puffed their cheeks out in response. "Still, you are a hashira! You shouldn't get that hurt easily!" 

"CAW CAW! UBUYASHIKI ESTATE UNDER ATTACK! CAW CAW!"

Both of their eye's widened. "Oyakata-sama-!" "Nuh uh, we ain't leaving till I've finished bandaging you up." Their hand's quickened in pace, bandaging his face. "Done now lets goAAAAAAAA-!" Sanemi picked up Y/N and ran to the estate where the master was being attacked.

They arrived on the scene, only to hear a word being spoken. "Nakime."

Everyone all appeared in sperate rooms, Y/N still with Sanemi. "Lets go find the others!" They exclaimed. Sanemi sighed and put them down. "Shinazugawa-san, you don't need to keep on holding onto me." Their hands, still interwined with eachother. "Nah, what if we get seperated?" Y/N raised an eyebrow in suspicion but continued. "Eh, whatever, lets just go and find the others." 

They kept on walking to find Genya fighting Uppermoon 1 alone. "GENYA YOU IDIOT!" Sanemi deflected the attack going towards him. "Nemi..." Y/N hurried to Muichiro and helped him down. "Alright Mui, where's your hand?" Muichiro grabbed and and Y/N set out their stuff. They then stitched his hand back to where it was supposed to be. "Now it might hurt, but don't worry." "Healing breathing, 11th form, re-attachment."

"There much better! Now let me bandage you up..." Y/N fixed up Muichiro and let him fight once again. Genya was slowly regenerating. They sighed. "Genya come on here." Y/N injected a liquid, helping him regenerate faster. "Now go on and figh- OMG SANEMI WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sanemi was breathing heavily and his chest was cut. Y/N got her stitches, "This wound isn't that deep so stitches should help."

After applying everything he needed he went back to fight. Y/N huffed. "This isn't how its supposed to be..." 

(Time skip)

"Because....Nemi....is the.... nicest person I..... have ever.... met..." "GENYA NO!" Y/N tried to hold in their tears, then it suddenly clicked. "Sanemi." He turned to them. "Get Muichiro here, I'll heal them." Sanemi grabbed them and put him close to Genya. "Alright.... healing breathing...17th form..." Sanemi's eye's widened at the forbidden form Y/N was about to use. "WAIT Y/N NO-" "Alive from the dead." Genya healed and Muichiro's eye's widened. "Y-Y/N!" Mui yelled only to see them collapse.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T USE IT!" Y/N softly chuckled in response. "A-Atleast we've got a s-stong pillar and your b-brother back...." Sanemi's eyes were filled with hot tears. "STILL!" Muichiro ran towards Y/N, hugging them. "P-please! Stay with u-us!" Y/N smiled. "I can't s-stay here f-for too long..." Muichiro, Sanemi, Genya and Gyomei were breaking down at that point. "I dont care if I have got everything back! Because I got my life back I am about to loose someone!" Muichiro cried.

Sanemi kissed Y/N for a quick moment before letting go. "I LOVED YOU MORON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!" Y/N's smile grew wider. "I....I am g-glad you l-loved me..." They dragged their hand to his cheek. "Y-your chest is the l-last treatment you'll g-get from me....baka." Genya sighed. "Can.... can you become half demon like me?" Y/N chuckled. "I-I'm afraid not.... T-that form takes y-your life..." 

"Namu Amida Batsu.... Let Y/N's soul Rest In Peace." Y/N violently coughed out blood. "G-goodluck on w-winning..." Then their hand dropped from Sanemi's face. Muichiro was crying in Y/N's shoulder while Genya was sitting there in shock. Sanemi grabbed their Haori and wore it.

"CAW CAW! UPPER MOON 1 IS DEFEATED! SACRIFICE MADE BY L/N Y/N! CAW CAW!" Shinobu's eyes widened at the fact that her tsugoko died. Despite being half-way devoured by Douma, she held her sword tightly and aimed for the neck. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Douma gasped at the aggresive words she had just spat out. Shinobu's arm strength increased. Behind her was Kanae and Y/N, pushing Shinobu's arm to help her decapitate the evil demon.

Her blade, halfway through was helped by Kanao, throwing her sword to her's to create impact. 1 inch was left. 2 more spirits helped. "Mom...Dad?" Kanae smiled at their passion to help. They all pushed with all their might. Until the sword suddenly went through the neck.Shinobu was fully devoured by then. Inosuke had pushed the sword through the neck.

"CAW CAW! UPPERMOON 2 IS DEFEATED! SACRIFICE MADE BY KOCHO SHINOBU! CAW CAW!" 

(Big time skip)

An irk mark appeared on his head. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! THIS IS FOR Y/N!" Sanemi screamed while cutting the Demon King's arm. The demon was disgusted by this. "I do not care for this soldier." Before knocking out the wind hashira.

Sanemi woke up to a familiar white ceiling. "Dammit... I survived."He saw Muichiro and Genya resting beside him. The man sighed and walked down the long hallways of the mansion. "Oh hi! My name is Nezuko!" Sanemi sweat dropped at his first interaction of the day. "I heard there was some chaos while I was out. Sorry." "Ah, don't worry about that! I like to sleep too! You all healed up?" The 4 words made him remember his beloved. 

A genuine smile plastered his face and he ruffled her hair. She blushed at the sudden action. "Take care, kid." He said, walking away. He recalled his last moments with them. Kissing their soft delicate lips, them keeping his brother and fellow peer alive with the sacrifice of their own life. "Y/N, we won."

Sorry if it was sad, IT WAS MEANT TO BE SAD! Oh yeah really long chapter including all of the words that are relevant and not relevant. This Sanemi x Personal Doctor! Reader, Non Binary was all together, 1020 words, including this!