Kamaboko Squad x Non Binary! Reader

1k special!!!

(I couldn't insert a image.)

Hello, thank you for reaching our goal! I really appreciate all the comments, votes and reads from you all. I also want to thank _xrained for being so nice and supporting me to the end! Anyways, lets get onto the story!

Pronouns : They / Them.

This chapter is a Fantasy AU.

"Inosuke, Zenitsu!" I called out to my best friends. Zenitsu soon came rushing to me. "Tanjiro! I dont know where Inosuke is going! But he said he saw a flying F/C light and followed it!" Zenitsu exclaimed. I sighed in disbelief. "Really? The northern lights are coming now! We really need Inosuke to see it!" Zenitsu started hyperventilating. Then pointed behind me. I raised an eyebrow in suspicion and turned around to see...

"IT'S A FAIRY!!" He screamed. "Zenitsu! That's a fairy tale creature! This is not! Its a light!" I tried calming him down. "Ahem, excuse you! I am a fairy like your friend there said BUT I am not a fairy tale creature! I belong here and us fairies came before you humans even existed!" I turned around to see a fairy. "Oh! You are so tiny! No wonder I couldn't sense you!" Then Inosuke came running towards the fairy.

"HAHA! ALL MIGHTY INOSUKE HAS CAUGHT THE EVIL TALKING LIGHT!" "Excuse me? I am not evil and I grant 3 wishes. Although there is only one way to get them!" The fairy yelled at him. "Hah? You think the king of mountains will believe such a horrible lie? You don't believe it, right Gonpanjiro, Benitsu?" "I do kind of..." I said. "HAH? YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU CALLED ME BENITSU?! AND SHE IS ALSO PRETTY TOO!!" "Uhm, actually I am a they / them?"

"HUH?! BUT I THOUGHT FAIRIES WERE GIRLS!!" "They can be any gender..." I sighed in disbelief. 'I wish Zenitsu could be quiet.' "Your wish is my command, Kamado." They spoke. Zenitsu then suddenly zipped his lips. "Anyways tooda-loo~!" The fairy said. "Wait!" It looked at me. "What is your name?" "My name is Y/N L/N. If you need a wish just call me." Then Y/N disappeared. "Y/N..." I smiled. 'Y/N, I hope we meet again...' The 3 thought in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont know what to write for my 1k special. Sorry if it sucked. AND it was late!! You can comment whatever you want me to do. And yes it includes Muzan and Douma. This is continue until the 10th of October, AND SORRY IT TOOK ME TROUBLE TO UPLOAD THIS!! I had to use my brother's school pc :) Any oneshots time has ended! (a long time ago) Thank you guys for reading this (even though y'all probs not interested at all)