Overwhelmed, Kanao x Reader

I will be using the pronouns : He / Him

Kanao had a lot on her mind. She had butterflies in her stomach when Tanjiro visited but her heart went crazy when Y/N stepped foot in the mansion. Who did she like? She decided to use her coin but remembered Tanjiro's words. "You now have to follow your heart, Kanao!"

She was about to decide who she liked but then she had memories of Y/N. "Hey hey! Kanao feed me!" He put his head on the counter and opened his mouth. Then when she fed him he would hug her and pat her head. Then he would take her out whenever and wherever she wants to go.

Day after day, she thought about the same things. Even on missions. That slowed her down a bit.

After weeks of thought she had enough, it was too overwhelming. Right now all she wanted to see was Tanjiro. Tanjiro was the right choice....right?

She felt like she was going to collapse. And yelped when some muscular arms caught her. "Woah Kanao-san are you alright?" A familiar voice asked. She looked up to see. "....Y/N?" Y/N sighed in relief, "Kanao, you musn't overwork yourself!" He said. She slowly nodded. He smiled and carried her bridal-style.

"Now lets get you checked up on."

After a few days on the incident. Kanao wanted to go and eat some ramen, with Y/N! She was going to confess to him. They both arrived and ordered food. "Y/N..." "Hmm?" Y/N perked up at her voice. "I......I really.... I really really l-like you..." She said, becoming quieter after every word. Y/N smiled. "I know we aren't supposed to do relationships but you are just the most kindest and beautiful girl I have ever seen." He said, smiling. Kanao smiled. "I like you too!" He said, standing up and picking her up. Twirling her.

"May I?"

"Of course you can."

Then they both leaned in for a good kiss.

————

sheesh its done!! :D I haven't seen much Kanao x reader so I made one! <333