Yandere Rengoku x Reader !Requested!

This story was requested by : @_xrained

Anyways less get onto dis bootiful story 🤗

Background info
You and Rengoku are both hashiras are are childhood friends... little did you know... he had a colossal crush on you. Quickly developing...!

Story uwu and thx again for this request! @_xrained

"CAW CAW!! EMERGENCY PILLAR MEETING!! CAW CAW!! MEET AT THE DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS!! CAW CAW!!" 'Ugh shut up for once *Insert Random Crow Name* -_-, it's been over a minute and nearly all the hashiras are there. I saw Rengoku giving off that same smile, but when Sanemi sits next to me...in the corner of my eye I can see him flashing into a jealous face but fake smile. I've been concerned for a long time because this has happened a long time ago, and when I mean a long time ago I mean a long long long time ago and when I say a long- Well, i'm just gonna continue.. I can see his...shadowy face...it's scary!

After the meeting

After the meeting... I saw that Sanemi had to report to the flame estate! I was so confused but when he came back he had a huge bruise on his chest, cheek and shoulder. I ran up to him saying "Sanemi!! Your really hurt are you okay?!" He looked around the place, terrified, then whispered in my ear..."R-Rengoku...He's a psycho-path" he then sprinted as far away as he could, his skin as pale as milk. 'Nah, Rengoku would never be a psycho-path! R-right Y/N-Chan?' I went to the lush peaceful forest, practicing my breathing technique, "Breath of the Galaxy First Form : Milky Way!" Then I heard a fading scream, I gripped my nichrin blade tightly and ran as fast as I could "Breath of the Galaxy Fifth Form : Astroids!" I used the form to get there as soon as possible. Once I got there, I saw a heavy aura and by then, the human was already gone...I was too late! But I realised, this arua wasn't a normal demon... I then saw, "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!" I sprinted at him showing absolutely no mercy. 'He made us risk our lives...I CANNOT FORGIVE!' *my own drawing :]*

.RENGOKU POV.
"Y/N WAKE UP!! YOU CANT DIE! PLEASE WAKE UP!!" I carried her bridal style, "Who did this to you? Y/N?!"
She woke up slightly and looked deeply in my eyes, "T-thank you m-my friend..."then she fell asleep. "Tch. How much longer do I have to play fake?" I gripped her harder. Tanjiro saw me and ran up to me, I saw his presence but still stayed the same.

.TANJIRO POV.
Rengoku-San has a....different arua! He has a scent of....obsession and intent of murder....Rengoku-San, this isn't you. But when I saw him....he was, not the kind of person you'd love....

he was, not the kind of person you'd love

-_Time Skip_-

.Y/N POV.

It's been over a month after he kept me in his flame estate, he even had guards guard the gates. There were only females and him allowed. Not even the guards were males! Usually he would kiss my forehead whenever he would leave. But I've had enough. I'm leaving...I grabbed my hoari and nichrin blade, I ran outside to the butterfly mansion. "SHINOBU KOCHO! PLEASE HELP ME!" Shinobu flinched at my surprising arrive "Y/N-Chan! I have not seen you in a long time! Where have you been?" "R-Rengoku...is.....a.....PSYCHO!!" "I gotta keep quiet in case-" "In case what?" Said a familiar deep voice. I knew who it was and told Shinobu to tell Kagaya to fire Rengoku... She nodded quickly and ran off. I stared at his two firery eyes, "IN CASE WHAT Y/N-CHAN?!" I knew it, I was done for. I ran into the forest leaving him, I grabbed my nichrin blade and sliced all the trees but it got stuck in this really thick tree. So I ran into this abandoned village and stayed there for the night, I grabbed my riceball and took a nibble on the top, someone had a nibble on the side. "R-RENGOKU!" "Y/N-Chan, why, WHY DID YOU LEAVE?" He pinned me on the wall, I was full of horror.

"I...am...not...afraid...to...cut...your...limbs...off..." he said grabbing his nichrin blade, "come home with me wife and I will prevent everyone from hurting you..."  *gulp* "CAW CAW!! RENGOKU-SAMMA!! CAW CAW!! YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS!!" Every hashira came and took his nichrin blade, Sanemi Pinned him the a wall "So not flameboyant!!" Uzui said holding me bridal style, I was full of tears. Rengoku-San got really mad, Shinobu but a drug which puts him to sleep. "Ara ara Y/N-Chan!"  "Are you ok.." I woke up on a hospital bed in the butterfly estate. I saw three other kids, Shinobu-San arrived, "ah! Y/N-Chan, it's been a week since you were awake, but after they fully recover you are going to go on a mission with them! Called 'Mugen Train'!"