Muichiro x Female! Reader

I will be using the pronouns : She / Her

Evil plot twist at the end  >:))

(Please do not hate Shinobu! *Even though it might seem like I am trying to make you* Its a important part of the story.)

"Hello Mui-kun!" Muichiro turned to see Y/N. "Hey Y/N-chan!" He said, hugging the tsugoko. "So, hows your training with Sanemi?" He curiously asked. "Ah, its alright! I've got to do more training now. Just thought I'd say hello, bye!" Without giving him time to answer. The girl dashed off, towards the wind estate.

"Moshi Moshi!" Shinobu greeted. Muichiro turned to her with a cold expression on his face. "What do you want?" He asked. "I see you are getting close to Y/N-chan..." She said, bringing herself towards the pillar. "Ew I'm like 14 will you stop?" 

Shinobu giggled to herself. "Why is that?" "Cause you are like, what? 18. So get the hell off of me." But the girl did not budge. "I said : Will. You. Stop?" He angrily spat, an irk mark appearing on his head. "Ara ara! I guess I'll be going now, sayonara!" She said, flying away.

"Damn Muichiro, you have a hot butterfly wrapped around your finger. And you are just gonna make her sad like that? That is so unflameboyant." Uzui sadly sighed, shaking his head. "I have no time for her." 'I hope Y/N-chan didn't see that!' He thought. But oh boy, little did he know. She saw everything. But nearly everything.

Y/N was full of tears when she saw this act. Continuing to write. 'As I was saying. I am sincerely sorry Shinazugawa, I have a fever. Don't worry though. I can take care! Thank you if you understand and DON'T barge in like last time! -Y/N L/N P.S I don't really know how I got it.'

Sending the letter with her crow, the girl laid on the futon. "Dammit Muichiro... I've loved you and you have a beautiful girl wrapped around your finger? Not to mention... She's so nice too." Y/N sighed, recalling the moment when Shinobu hugged the boy. 

-------

Over the next weeks, Y/N (purposely) avoided Muichiro. The boy would call out to her but she would just run away. "Dammit... Y/N-chan!!" He desperately called out to her. One look at him and she was gone. Muichiro knew something was going on. And that pesky Shinobu had something to do with it.

"Tell me, what did you say to her!" He yelled, venom trailing his voice. "Ara ara, I didn't say anything to Y/N-san!" Shinobu replied. Muichiro glared at her. A door opened and there was Y/N. Seeing Muichiro pinning the girl. "I- A-ah sorry I was d-disturbing something w-wasn't I-?" She was about to leave when a firm grasp was placed on her wrist. "Y/N-chan, wai-!"

"Muichiro! STOP THIS! I'VE LOVED YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS BACKSTAB ME! YOU FUCKING TOOK THAT ADVANTAGE OF ME AND LITERATELY POUR ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION AND LOVE INTO SHINOBU!" Muichiro was shocked at Y/N's sudden outburst. "Ah, Y/N-san you have got it all wro-" "I'VE GOT NOTHING WRONG! THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN YOUR FUCKING BROTHER PLAYED WITH MY HEART!" Y/N snapped. Muichiro stopped. "H-he played with your heart..?" Y/N sniffled.

"You didn't know? I thought he would've laughed his ass off with you." She added. "Then now when I met you I thought you guys were different. But it seems like both of you are the exact same." Muichiro was beyond pissed. "My brother did that to you? Well like this fucking butterfly said, you have got it all wrong. She is the one who latched onto me. She is the one who flirted with me SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS FUCKING ANNOYING ME!" 

The two looked annoyed at eachother. Both pissed. Then suddenly, they were both crashing into eachother's lips. "You guys are fighting like a married couple. Kiss already!!!" A sudden voice boomed. Shinobu looked to see. "Mitsuri?!" Mitsuri puffed her cheeks out. "I knew you two liked eachother. Just wouldn't you kiss?!" Then she angrily stormed off with Obanai. "It's definetly us next." Mitsuri added. Obanai slowly nodded.

Y/N and Muichiro were both equally shocked but soon melted into the kiss. When they parted for air, Y/N spoke. "Sorry for avoiding you.." Muichiro sighed. "No I am sorry for letting you handle the misunderstandings alone." Y/N smiled at him. Embracing his warmth. "I have missed this." "Me too." Shinobu stared at them. "Hehe, I was just pretending to like you, you know?" Y/N and Muichiro looked at the butterfly girl. "I actually like Tomioka-san!" Y/N smirked at her comment.

"Well he is right there."

"Huh? Kocho?"

"TOMIOKA-SAN!!"

"And cut!!" The 4 stopped acting and went back to laughing. Mitsuri and Obanai appeared, "I hope we walked far enough!" "I was walking, I think you were...rather stomping..?" Y/N and Muichiro couldn't stop laughing. "Oh that was....good!" Y/N commented. Muichiro laughed. "Good thing we have got couples in here!" Y/N snickered. "And Shinobu......don't touch my man..." She said. Looking her straight in the eye

------

Hello guys, I am sincerely sorry for the bad chapter. Before it just cut off there cause my mother was comin so yeah, I also removed the unwanted bits.