~Secret Love Part Whatever It Is~ #Mystoryofc

Y/N deadpanned as Rengoku just stole all the blanket. Yeah I think I should— As soon as she thought that, the flame man had slammed the blanket on her. "BITCH—" This girl was ready to fucking scream in his face until she saw how peaceful this owl looked. He's a cute boy, I'll let it slide. For now. She faced the other side and tried (keyword : tried) to go back to sleep. But this man HUGGED her and fucking squished her.

THIS BITCH HAS THE AUDACITY TO DO THAT?! FUCK IT— When I tell you, she slapped him without the hesitation in that force. I mean that he's gonna be living with a bruise for a while.

When he didn't wake up, she was shook. Like, being the little shit Y/N is, the girl literally SHOOK that man awake. He still slept. Y/N just sighed and fell asleep.

When the girl was dead in her slumber, the flame man WHINED and touched his cheek. "Awh shit—" He got up and ran to the closet. "Oh f-" "Oh, Rengoku! What are you doing at this time?" Rengoku slowly turned to see a Y/N looking at him with soulless eyes. "You messed up bitch."

LOOK AT HOW MUCH READS THAT IS! 525 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER?! idk what to say but

LOOK AT HOW MUCH READS THAT IS! 525 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER?! idk what to say but. Thank you ❤️ I love you all 👍

👁👄👁