Chapter 25

Zayn's POV

It took two weeks to get different people to agree to give a statement in President Bellator's trial, but those two weeks were worth it. The trial would be held here in Bradford in our court room because I obviously couldn't leave my husband and new baby while I went to give my statement.

Louis agreed the second the offer was on the table. Harry also agreed to give one. Liam, Bobby, Doniya and Salomon's widow also signed up. There were people from everywhere that came and we're going to give statements, but they all agreed those would only be used if the people from Bradford statements didn't seem to be moving the judge to looking like we would get the conviction we wanted.

I was in the bedroom of me and Niall's house, putting on my Dove uniform for what I hoped would be the last time in my life. The men were to wear their uniforms if in battle, and if you were a woman that didn't fight or an elderly man that didn't fight, they had to wear white shirts.

"Doesn't you're daddy just look so handsome?" Niall asked Salomon as he walked into the bedroom carrying him in his arms. I turn to him after zipping up my jumped suit and looking at my beautiful little family. Niall smiled at me and came over to kiss my cheek.

"My mum said she was coming over instead of going to the trial. Waliyah and Safaa are also coming over because your mum wanted to go support both her children." Niall told me as he went and sat down on our bed. He look at the baby in his arms that was just looking at him, and smiled before giving the baby a few kisses.

I went over to him and kissed him slowly, bringing my hand up to cup his cheek before pulling back and kissing our son. His little blue eyes were so beautiful against his tan skin and jet black hair. He looked more like Niall than he did me. He really only took after me with his hair and skin. But Niall insisted he looked more like me. I think we both just wanted our son to look like the other because in ourselves we found flaws, but in each other we saw perfection. Our son was perfect, so he obviously looked like Niall.

I heard Maura and my two younger sisters walk through our front door, so I kiss my Niall one more time and Salomon one more time before leaving. I said short hellos to Maura and my sisters, that she absolutely adored, before leaving.

When I got to the Tower, I was escorted by some men guarding the building and taken to the court room that I had married Niall in. I looked around and saw it was completely full with people sitting in chairs and standing along the walls. The room got quiet when they saw me, but I just ignored it and went to sit next to the rest of the people that would be testifying against the man that was sitting in his chair on he other side of the room from me. I sat with Louis on my right and Doniya on my left. Harry was siting next to Louis and Liam was next to my sister. I looked over past Liam and saw Bobby talking to Salomon's widow about his grandson being named after him.

"Will it be bad if accidentally cry?" Doniya asked me. I shook me head and took her hand in mine and waited for the judge to walk in. When he did, we all stood for him and waiting for him to be seated before we sat down. I looked over my shoulder to see Eve and my mum sitting next to each other with the Tomlinson's, Payne's and Styles' families. Pax was in Anne's arms, just quietly sitting there. I knew he definitely didn't have Louis' personality because he would never sit anywhere and be quiet. Even now he's whispering in Harry's ear.

"This case is President Bellator versus the King Dove. The crimes that were committed by Bellator are gruesome murders, beatings, carelessness of humanity and premeditated murders. I now call Bethany Devonshire to make a statement." The judge spoke, making the now named woman stand and walk towards the podium that was facing the judge.

"My husband, Salomon Devonshire, was murdered by the orders of President Bellator. He told me that morning he went to work that if anything ever happened to him, it was not an accident and it was because he was supporting a plan that was in the makings. That night he never came home from work because he was shot and killed on the train tracks of Bradford. He was sixty-three years old, and he had nothing to defend himself with. He was taken from me and his five children. I was never even given his body to bury as closure to the loss of my husband. I'll never have that, just like I'll never have him back because of this man's choice to kill him to save himself from loosing his power." Bethany finished with fat tears rolling down her cheeks, but her voice was as angry as when we started. She came and sat back down, then Bobby went up. He shakily pulled a paper out of his pocket and unfolded it before looking up at the judge.