Chapter 15

Niall's POV

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. My whole body was in pain from being so pregnant, and all I wanted was Zayn to cuddle me but he wasn't there for me. I'm sure I've cried my body weight I'm tears and I've lost at least fifteen pounds I couldn't afford to loose. I don't sleep anymore because I'm worried sick Zayn is going to get himself killed or he's going to get captured by the Head System. I know it's not healthy, but I just can't help it.

"Niall?" Harry's deep voice spoke through the dark room that I was trying to sleep in. Even though it was three in the afternoon, I knew I was better off trying to sleep than pacing back and forth worried that Mason would tell me my husband was dead.

The bed dipped down, but I didn't make an effort in moving or opening my eyes. But when his large hands started massaging my back gently, I sighed and stopped pretending to be sleeping. He continued to make my back feel one hundred times better from the pain I was in. He kept doing that without a single word. My eyes begin to droop shut until I found myself falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the next morning because of a sharp pain right near my belly button. I figured the baby was getting cramped up so I got out of bed and dressed myself in some warmer clothes. I slowly made my way down to where Harry and Louis' room was to see if they were awake yet. I figured it was a normal hour in the morning to be awake so I went to their room. When I walked in, I saw both sets of their parents in there talking to them and playing with Pax. Harry's mum, Anne, was sitting in one of the nice chairs and stood up the second she saw me. I took her seat and thanked her. Louis' dad gave me a muffin to munch on for breakfast then they all went on with fussing over their own kids. We're all kind of like a really big family now. All of us are just so tied together that there's nothing that could break us apart.

"Louis, would you like another muffin?" Harry's dad asked his son in law. He shook his head and laid back on the bed showing that his thin stomach was a bit extended now. The thing is, he didn't even eat that much. He never eats more than a bite or two of something. Today must have been a special day for him to eat a whole entire muffin. It makes me feel proud of him because I know he's trying really hard to get better for his son and for his husband.

Another sharp pain hit my belly button making me gasp and rub my hand over it. Louis' mum, Jay, came to make sure I was okay while Anne helped me out of my seat. I set down the half eaten muffin and took a few really deep breaths to get that feeling away. I wasn't sure if it was the baby moving around funny today or if it was just my skin stretching that was making me uncomfortable.

"Do you think I could go outside? I need fresh air and I'm getting really cramped up." I asked Jay. Immediately, the men in the room were covering me with jackets and wrapping scarves around my neck. Harry's dad, ended up helping me outside to the front of the Tower.

The cold air felt crisp against my skin as I took the first few steps out. I saw they were ice covered due to the snow we had been getting. I took deep breaths of the cool air and looked out to the snow covered area in front of me.

"I remember my dad used to let me and my brother play in the snow some. Only if I was extremely bundled up in my dad's work jump suit." I said, remembering the time in my life where I didn't need to know anything but what was my family and what was fun.

"Harry was an absolute mess in the snow. It was like he tried swimming in it." Harry's dad laughed to me. I laughed, but it was cut short by a strong kick to my bladder. I groaned and turned to get help back inside so I wouldn't slip.

I got back to Harry and Louis' room but didn't even say anything to anyone because I just really needed to pee. This time, I didn't have time to sit down because I was bearly even holding it. I stood there and sighed, but when I looked down I saw blood coming from me. I felt my face pale.

"Anne! Help me!" I screamed as my eyes begin to mist over with tears. I knew I wasn't supposed to be bleeding at all. Anne came running into the bathroom and gasped when she saw what I was screaming over. She helped me get kind of cleaned up but the blood wouldn't stop. Louis dad came into the bathroom and scooped me up in his arms to take me to a doctor. I was full on sobbing and begging for my baby to be okay.

Everything seemed to go in high speed once a doctor saw my. I was placed on a bed and all my clothes were taken off me and replaced with a hospital gown. Nurses and doctors were hooking me up to different machines before I was rushed out of the room I was in to go to another room. This time I could tell it was an operating room. I kept crying and asking if my baby was okay, but no one answered me. A mask was placed over my face and I took deep breaths of whatever was filling it. It was only seconds before I felt myself starting to drift off. My last thought was just wishing Zayn was hoping for me.

A/N: once again I rewrote this... yep... Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)