Chapter 1

Zayn's POV

"Liam, that's not going to work without getting everyone killed!" I screamed across the table of the control room full of our military heads.

Harry had given birth to his baby two weeks ago and we were all struggling to get a plan to get the three of them out. That was no place for a baby, but also we know things for Louis keep getting worse. None of the plans we try to make seemed to work without Louis, Harry or that baby we heard being born getting killed.

"It takes blood to save people! If that's what it's going to take, then that's what it's going to take!" Liam screamed back at me. I was going to lung across the table and hit him, but Mason threw me back in my seat and told Liam to leave the room for a minute. When the door shut with Liam on the other side, I felt my body ease up a bit.

Sometimes tension runs high with us from spend too much time together, being so close to each other on an emotional level, having the stress of him hiding things from me and just being so much alike in the sense we were desperate for our friend's safety.

I sat there for a minute thinking of all the plans we had made and thrown out the window because it just didn't work. The one where we storm the experimentation lab they were being kept in in the Head System, was thrown out when we knew it would take too long to find them in a building that large and by the time we get there they could be killed. There was a plan that was simply bargain with them to trade me for the three of them, but would give someone that looked like me instead of the actual me. That was stupid because I knew they would do blood tests, use the finger prints from the day I got married and a full history quiz of my whole family that needed to be learned like he was me. Even my voice has been recorded and set into memory of all the men looking for me to kill me. Everything was ridiculous, don't even get me started on us trying to find my mum and sisters.

"Can I have a map of their underground plumming system?" I asked, making the silence in the room to erupt with men running around and talking loudly to get me what I wanted. It's odd that I can ask for something and I'll get it the next minute, but it works in my favor with Niall's weird food cravings and sudden wants of blueberries.

I remember my mum always told me that a pregnant person craves their childhood comfort food or something that had an impression on them. During one of Niall's emotional break downs, he started screaming at me because I'm the one that brought blueberries to his house. Then he cried because he just really wanted blueberries and because he was sorry for yelling at me. He's a very emotional person with our baby growing in him, but I can't help but fall in love with him more.

The map of the underground of the Head System was put in front of me and I wanted to cry because of how confusing it was. I bearly even glanced at it and felt overwhelmed at this. I looked up and saw Liam standing at the door looking at me with question. I reached one hand out to him and in a second it was only us in the room.

"How do I figure this out to get them? I know this is the only way, I feel it in my bones. But, I..." I told him, but couldn't finish because tears decided to stream down my face. Liam hesitantly pulled me into his arms and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I just want my family back! I want my Louis back and Harry and their baby! Our babies were supposed to grow up together!" I screamed at him through my tears. He just let me and gave me short answers that calmed me down. Once I was done being a big baby crying for everything that got taken from me, I moved out of Liam's arms and looked back at the map.

"How about we all figure it out for you and you go home and get some sleep. You spend more time here than with Niall." He told me kindly. I nodded and stood up, but when I looked back down at the map the path seemed to stick out to me.