Chapter 20

Zayn's POV

I kissed Niall's head before telling him I had to go take care of something. He looked at me with those bye eyes like he was trying to read through my mysterious statement. I just kissed him again before leaving the room. He didn't know what I was going to do because if he did I knew where would tell me not to.

I walked through the Tower until I got to a room that had a few people in there to get me in my special uniform. It had done a great job when I was in the Head System of keeping me from getting killed everytime I was shot. All that would happen was I would get huge bruises, but that's better than getting killed. That's why we're taking this percussion before I go speak to the man that caused all of this.

After I was dressed, I got in the car that was waiting for me. Liam was already in there with Mason and a few other men that were ready to protect me if that's what was needed. I know that the message that I had given to President Bellator was that we were going to have a peaceful meeting to discuss what we were going to do with this. I knew what I wanted to do, which was keep fighting until he surrendered, but I knew he was a stubborn ass hole that wouldn't ever admit he was wrong about anything. That's why he decided it was a good idea to say he was going to bomb the place that ment everything to me. I wanted my child to grow up here, but so different than I did. If we were bombed, hundreds of people would be killed including my husband. I'd never let that happen.

The car started driving out of Bradford, making me remember how it was leaving with Niall the first time ever to go to tell the other town to begin their rebellion. It's crazy how much we've accomplished since then. I leaned my head on the window as I saw the forest pass by me in a hurry. The thick woods made me want to go hunting just to finally get away from all the messes I've created. I literally haven't had a day that I'm not doing something to save this country. I'm still just an eighteen year old kid. I want to do something that doesn't involve me worrying about saving lives.

The trees devolved until there was nothing but dirt for miles. I sighed and looked back to the people that were all planning on what I needed to say. I rolled my eyes because I already had a plan. They wouldn't listen to me, of course, but I still had a plan that I was going to tell President Bellator. I didn't need to tell Liam or anyone else what I was going to say. This started with me not behaving and it's going to end just the same way. Liam climbed over the seats when I guess he knew we were getting closer to where we would be meeting. It was no man's land, so there was nothing that belonged to either of us giving us no advantage over each other. He pat my leg to get my attention on him.

"So we were thinking that you could tell him to extend the period of forty-eight hours longer. Our men are over powering them anyway. We just need more time." Liam told me. I shrugged and looked at him like he needed to know I really wasn't going to say that. He shook his head and was going to tell me more, but our car started slowing down because there was another car coming in view right in front of us.

"Just, don't say anything stupid. Niall wouldn't be happy if you made a plan to get yourself killed." Liam told me once the car stopped. I nodded and got out of the car. He followed quickly and so did Mason. The tree of us made our way to where President Bellator was waiting with two other men. He looked over me and smirked.

"I thought this was going to be a peaceful thing? No war clothes needed." President Bellator said to me. I refrained from rolling my eyes at him and just gave him a cold look so he knew I was here to talk about war, not much wardrobe choices.

"You threatened to bomb Bradford if there isn't a ceasefire. There won't be a ceasefire though." I said. He smiled like I had just told him he won this war. I chuckled and shook my head at him, making his confidence lower on his face.

"I'd think about what you're doing before you say it. You have been taught that some how you're above the government. You know we're strong. We're not going down easily." President Bellator said. I took a small step closer to him and tried to show him that I wasn't as stupid as he really thought I was.

"I'm offering that in a month from today we drop all rules of war. Nothing is off limits." I said. I heard Liam take a sharp breath behind me like he realized that this was the worst thing that I could have ever said. I wasn't finished though.

"I thought you had more brains in you than that." President Bellator said with a huge smile on his face. I couldn't even help it this time but to roll my eyes.

"Before you think I'm stupid, there are rules up until there are no rules. Up until then, we all call off all fighting so we can recuperate. That's the only way that we can make this as fair as possible. We both know that your men are suffering. If you let us all rest for a month before we have a full out war without morals then I'm sure this can end in the most fair way possible. We'll start this at eleven o'clock in the morning and continue fighting until someone surrenders if that's what it comes to. You have to tell me right now if you agree to this or we just keep fighting the way we are." I said and the smile fell right off his face. He looked over his shoulder to his other men then looked back out to me. He reached his metal arm out to me. I shook it and felt like I had just won this war.

"Good luck, Malik. You'll need it." He said, Turning around. I turned and walked back to my own car but the second Liam climbed in after me, he slammed me against the window of the car.

"Are you crazy!? Do you know that this is giving him full reign to kill you and Niall in three seconds. Niall probably will still be pregnant!" Liam yelled at me. I shoved him off me and shook my head.

"I'm not stupid! I have more of a plan than that. Get all the leaders of each town in Bradford as soon as possible and I'll go over the rest of my plan." I said to him. He just muttered that it better be a good plan then sat back in his seat to talk to Mason about how to get everyone in Bradford and how to tell everyone all fighting was off for a month. I just looked out the window and smiled to myself because I had a feeling this was a winning plan.

A/N: I rewrote this. Hope it's good. Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)