Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

The next day seemed slow moving. Liam had told me that all plans for the extracting of Louis had been held off and there was nothing for me to do. I just stayed home with Niall, but I noticed he seemed a little more emotional than other days.

I was just sitting eating some berries for breakfast when Niall just started crying out of nowhere. He was telling me that I never spend time with him and that I don't like him because he's fat. I spent forty minutes calming him down as best as I could, until he was back to giggly Niall again. Then he got mad because he can't see his feet when he looks down anymore. That made me laugh and he started yelling that I was inconsiderate which only got him to crying again.

"Zayn?" Niall asked as he walked out the front door to where I was sitting on the door step. I looked up at him and saw his puffy eyes looking at me sadly before he came and sat next to me with much of a struggle. His head rested on my shoulder while one hand rested on my thigh and the other was on his stomach.

"Are you feeling better?" I aksed him slowly, scared that he would have another emotional break down. It's four in the afternoon so I was afraid for one more break down before it was time for bed.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I hate feeling like this." Niall told me quietly, sounding embarrassed of his actions. I kissed his forehead and placed a hand over his stomach.

"You don't need to apologize for this. I can't even imagine how much you're body is going through just for a little baby that will weigh no more than 7 pounds." Niall let out a small giggle, then moved his head to look me in the eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him slowly, my hand reached up to caress his soft cheek.

I pulled away from kissing him, only to feel a little kick on my hand where it was resting on Niall's stomach. We both broke into smiles and I leaned forward to kiss my beautiful husband one more time. Niall's tongue swiped across my bottom lip, but I knew that it would probably be an indecent sight for people passing by to see us snogging the life out of each other so I stopped.

Niall looked at me, his eyes welling up with new tears as his bottom lip started trembling. In my mind, I was trying to come up with what I wanted to tell him to make him happy again, but I couldn't think fast enough before Niall stood up slowly and waddled back inside slamming the door behind him. After I groaned and rolled my eyes because I was so confused at the moment, I got up and went inside where I heard Niall's sobs coming from the bathroom.

"Niall, what did I do to upset you? I'll make it better, just tell me what I did wrong." I begged through the door. I heard him mumbled something through his sobs, but it honestly made no sense. I just knocked on the door again and waited for something I could understand through his thick Irish accent and tears.

"You don't want to kiss me because I'm fat and ugly!" Niall cried. Part of me found this humorous because he's pregnant, not fat, and I've never been more attracted to him in my time of being married to him. The other part of me hurt because of his low self-esteem. I'm hoping it's just hormones and he would never really think that about himself, but it still hurts.

I tried the doorknob, not caring if he wanted his privacy or not. When I slowly opened the door, I saw Niall standing sideways in the mirror with his shirt off with fat tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked at me and turned so I couldn't see the beautiful skin of his stretched stomach. I just walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his belly, my fingers bearly being able to touch around him.

Sometimes I forget that he's going to show allot more because he's a male and because he's so thin. For just being five months pregnant, he looks like he could have the baby next month and it would be healthy. When he first started looking really pregnant, Niall was extremely excited, but now I don't think he's feeling the same.