Chapter 19 : Thank You For Everything.

--- Lee Hyeri's POV---

Inhale.
Exhale.
Inhale.
Exhale.

Fuhh... You can do it. All you've got to do is just walk to through aisle. That's all.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door when Chanyeol's sister head popped out from the door.

"Bride, are you ready? The groom is ready." She asked brightly.

"Er erm yeah. I-I'm ready" I stuttered.

"Haha, Hyeri, it's going to be okay. This is an important moment in your life. I was just like you before; nervous and anxious and now I'm regretting it. Why would I be worried on the most important day in my life? Don't be like. Just smile and enjoy it!"

It's true. Why would i feel heavy on my special day?

I stood up and say "I'm ready!" confidently.

"This is the Hyeri I know!" said her and hug me tightly.

"You girls done?" Fabien interrupts us.

"yes!"

---

---Park Chanyeol's POV---

Chanyeol clear his throat. I walks back and forth, nervously. Non-stop looking at my wrist watch. Waiting for the time that he have been waiting for years. A knock on the door and it was Baekhyun.

"You ready bro?" He ask smirking.

I exhale loudly and answers " Let's rock this" and exit the room.

--

Chanyeol standing in front of the crowd awkwardly waiting for the bride. When the door open, all of the attention went to it. Behind the door, stands Hyeri in the beautiful wedding gown that make he and she had a small argue. Now, I'm regretting for saying the dress doesn't suit her back at the boutique because she looks so beautiful in it.

Hyeri walk down the aisle with Fabien. I can see her eyes shaking. She must be nervous just like me. she look at me and smiled. My heart fluttered a little bit.

"Hi" She whisper to me as she arrived at the stage. The priest clears his throat and starts the speech.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Park Chanyeol and Lee Hyeri an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one."

We both look at each other.

" Do you Park Chanyeol take Le Hyeri to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer until death do you apart? "

" I do " I answered.

" And do you Lee Hyeri take Park Chanyeol to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer until death do you apart? "

" I do " She answered.

"I give you this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you. "

Then, I put the ring on her small ring finger gently while looking at her. She smiles brightly.

" I now pronounce you Lee and Kim are husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

and I kissed her.

---

"Thank you for coming! Thank you!" Hyeri thanked the guests who's already leaving when