Chapter 74.

Without asking any question he parked the car to the side and looked at her confused.

She bent towards him and encircled her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. He was genuinely taken aback by this.

He slowly kept his hands on her back and started fondling it gently.

"I love you Umar." She whispered and he felt as if his soul left his body.

He was completely froze at his place, his heart rate quickened and he forgot to inhale the air.

This as if made him stunned, his brain went blank and he felt eagles flying in his stomach. He wasn't able to register what just happened.

"What?" He asked after taking multiple deep breaths to calm his dancing heart which was ready to fall out of his chest any time.

"I love you so much Umar." She whispered again, and was still hugging him as she wasn't able to tell him while looking in his eyes.

What a great feeling it was, for those three words he waited almost more than 5 years. He was on cloud nine listening to her and he felt like listening to this on loop.

The feeling was surreal for him as he never thought of listening to these words from his lover, what an eventful day it was to hear those words in her sweet voice.

He was blinking again and again trying to tell himself that it isn't a dream. The fact was he never in his dreams saw her telling this.

"Can you repeat it again please." He pleaded.

"Ya Allah." She mumbled. It was extremely hard for her to say her heart, but for him she was preparing herself to do it again.

"I love you Umar ul Jabir." She mumbled softly tightening her grip around him.

As the words slipped from her mouth again, he closed his eyes in pure and complete relaxation. He tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her closer towards him. Feeling her around him.

"Eira.." his voice almost choked in complete happiness, he closed his eyes and a few drops of happiness flowed down from his eyes.

He wanted to look at her face and confirm it again and again but wasn't able to move a single muscle from her warmth.

He wanted to feel her fully and completely. His lips curved into a beautiful and never ending smile whereas his eyes were brimming with unshed pearls.

Their rapid racing hearts were felt by each other as the closeness they were sharing was so extreme.

After what felt like forever she built up some courage and decided to move and look at the darkest sea which can drown her deeper and she won't even try to breathe the air.

She pulled herself and tried to look in his eyes but that little courage again got crushed and she felt extremely shy to even look at his face.

His eyes were fixed on her without blinking as he didn't feel like looking away for the miliest mili second from her. He didn't want to leave this chance of gazing at her.

His audible heavy breaths were making her heart go crazy, and she started blushing under his intense gaze.

He slowly forwarded his hand behind her head and pulled the delicate cloth of her niqab, it got untied and slid down from her face.

His breath hitched and his heart skipped its beats looking at the face which was created so beautifully.

Even after gazing at her for days he still couldn't get used to her heart wounding beauty.