Chapter 63.

He took her to a nearby Lake which he found in the morning unaware of the information that she usually comes around here to calm herself.

"How do you know this place?" She asked looking at the wavy water in front of her.

"You know this place?" He asked back.

"Yes, I come here often." She replied and looked at him.

"I was just roaming nearby and found this place." He replied to her previous question.

She smiled at him and he smiled back, he gently took both of her hands in his looking directly in those honey brown orbs.

"Listen to me calmly and give your answer." He whispered making her confuse.

"About what?"

"Eira, I love you so much I really do. I never thought I could love someone to this extend my entire life. I was a mess all these years without your presence and now I just want only one thing in life and that is your presence.

"Just cherish me with your presence and I will treasure you for the rest of my life. I can never describe my misery in words when I wasn't able to wake up looking at the most beautiful face.

"You know I was not even myself without you. You are the one and only one for me in this entire world, I can never think of living again a single milli second without you."

"I want to fulfill all of your dreams and live the rest of my life in your presence. I don't want anything in return just that presence of yours all I need."

"I tried to become the person you deserve and dreamt of, remember you told me you wanted your husband to be religious, pious who love Allah more than anything in this world, you wanted him to be loving, caring and respectful. You wanted him to teach you and you would support him in everything. You even wanted him to be possessive over you which is to protect you not to harm you. You even wanted him to have patience for you and not to force you in anything."

He literally remembered every line about the man she dreamt of.

"Eira I tried to become that man for you thinking you might choose me up there but Allah gave me another chance. I'm still trying to be the that perfect man of your dreams but I promise I changed so much from before."

"I can assure you I'll never repeat the mistakes I did in the past and I will try to remember all of those little details of yours which will make you happy."

"So Eira Noor can you give me a chance to be your husband again by your will. Can you make me the most happiest man in the world by giving that presence of yours."

"I love you Eira I love you so much, will you give me a chance to be by your side and let me be your husband. I will do my very best to reach up to the mark of the man you dreamt about."

"Eira Noor will you marry me again?"

There were continuous tears rolling down from her eyes. It was like a dream she was living in real life, the beautiful dream which she was seeing with her open eyes.

The dream becoming a reality what an eventful morning to start with.

"Please make me yours already." She finally said in a shaky voice making his world and hereafter to be blessed by her presence.

He kneeled on one of his knees and took his wallet out, there was a ring in it. He forwarded his left hand holding the ring in his right hand.

She slowly kept her right hand in his and he slided the ring in her ring finger, she looked at the ring and the dam of tears broke from her eyes