Chapter 22.

Alex took a leave after taking his clothes, he drove in the full speed and changed the car in his personal garage which was located in some dead end area.

He changed his clothes, wore his mask and broke his Knuckles a little. He reached within 10 minutes.

As he entered in his illegal underground murderous world everyone bowed their heads, some in fear, some in respect.

Even though they knew Stefan Jonathon the ex Mafia King but the fear of Alex the present Mafia King who was ruling the world now scared them and compelled them to abduct and tie the great Stefan Jonathon.

He took a rod from one of the guy and straight went into the basement. He opened the door, and he went inside dragging the rod on the ground.

Without even thinking twice he swing the rod and with a full blow hit on his chest making him leave a whimper.

Stefan was tied to a chair, his eyes were blindfolded, his mouth was filled with a cloth there were some cuts wound which was given by Eira last night and there were new fresh bruises.

Alex kicked his stomach with such a force that the chair fell down. He went towards his face and kicked his face making a bone cracking sound.

He was breathing heavily in anger. Her face and condition again roamed in his mind making his already worsen mood to become worst.

He started kicking him again and again without registering where his kicks were landing. Soon Stefan lost his consciousness.

"This is for thinking of laying a finger on my wife." He roared kicking him again on the chest.

"And this is for touching her with your dirty and filthy hand." He again kicked on his chest getting a broken bone sound.

He kicked his face last time and went out.

"Keep him for two days then throw him near the wastage treatment bank, make sure not to remove the blindfold." He ordered to one of his man.

"Yes boss." The reply came.

Alex went out sat in his car and drove it in full speed. He again changed his clothes and car and straight went to his house.

He took the stairs and straight went to his room to check on her. She was still asleep as she even took the painkillers.

He slowly got inside, closing the door behind him. He took a step looking at her, she was looking so peaceful to him.

Her hairs were on her one side, it was a low bun but due to the movements it opened falling like a waterfall beside her head. Her right hand was under her right cheek making her cheeks to look chubby and lips to slightly apart.

He went towards her and sat on his knees infront of her. He gently touched her cheek with the back of his hand and closed his eyes in relaxation.

She was so soft and warm for his rough and cold hands. He kept a strand of her hairs back to her ear tucking it slowly.

He gently touched the tip of her nose but got froze when she hugged his hand. She took his hand more closer cuddling with it, her lips touched the bare skin of his hand giving goosebumps and to feel electric by it.

He took a deep breath to calm himself. His eyes went on her lips and he wasn't able to control himself from kissing her.

Finally he leaned and try to give a peck and move back immediately but as his lips touched hers he couldn't move back.

Instead of a peck he kissed her and immediately moved back when he felt her movement. Her grip loosen on his hand and he immediately took it out taking a breath of relief.