Chapter 29.

Alex and Eira arrived an hour ago and from that time Eira was sleeping.

Alex gently stroked her hairs sitting beside her. He pecked her lips and got up from the bed.

He changed his clothes and went out calling Daniel.

"What?!" Daniel's frustrated voice came making Alex to roll his eyes.

"Where is that motherfucker?" Alex asked clenching his jaw.

"In the garage basement waiting for death."

"Fine." Alex replied and cut the call.

He sat in the car and drove in full speed. He straight went to his garage parking his car.

He rarely keep someone in this garage basement, it's hidden for everyone.

He took the lift and went in the basement. There were five lockups room made up of iron, this basement was exclusively for those who will have extreme painful death.

The one who came to know his real identity or the one who betrayed him were the people bought here and once someone enter there is no chance of exit until the soul left their body.

He opened the door and smirked seeing his state, he was chained to a chair, unconscious bruised and bloody.

He took the bucket of ice cold water and poured it on him with a force which made him wake up in jolt, groaning in pain.

He looked up at furious Alex, who was throwing not only daggers but bullets with his eyes. The man gulped seeing those scary eyes and immediately looked down.

He took a knife from his back pocket and went towards him.

"These were the hands who dare to touch my wife right." His voice came icy cold sending shiver ran down his spine.

With in a swing he cut one of his finger making the man scream in pain. Blood was flowing from his hand down to ground and getting pooled up near his chair.

"I warned you not to lay a finger on my wife." He again cut one of his finger making him cry and scream in pain.

"You fucking gave your disgusting fingerprints on her precious skin." This time he cut his entire palm within a swing.

The man was crying in pain begging infront of him but Alex's ears turn deaf to his pleading. The only thing he warned was not to see a single scratch on her.

"You dare to slap my wife, TWICE."
He yelled and punched on his face making a bone cracking sound.

He again punched him with all of his force that the chair fell on the ground, he was crying in pain but Alex was getting pleasures by this.

"How dare you even thought of laying this fucking disgusting finger on her."
He kicked on his stomach and started kicking on his entire body without even registering where his kicks were landing.

Her tears and her state was roaming in his mind which was like a fuel to the fire.

Every kick was more forced then previous one.

The man was throwing up blood but the monster infront of him have no pity for any of this things.

He grabbed his collar and made him sit straight, he was still tied up to chair.

He took his knife and poked in his stomach with all his force.

"What did you called her bitch huh?"

He opened his mouth held his tongue and slice it with in a swift. He was wearing his gloves, he took that tongue and shoved it in his mouth making him to gulp.