Chapter 10.

It was around 5:30 am and she was offering her Salah in her room. She read some verses of Quran and went in the balcony. She sat on the beanbag resting her head back and closed her eyes.

Unknowingly she slept like that, she moved from her place due to some knocking, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. She got up from the bean bag streching herself a little.

She looked at the time and it was around 10:30. She slowly went near the door and kept her ear on it. There was again a soft knock.

"Who?" She asked in a cold voice.

"Eira, it's me." Alex's soothing voice came from the other end. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey little tigress come for breakfast."
He said with a smile making her heart beat faster. She nodded unable to form a sentence listening to the nickname.

"What's wrong Eira?" He took a step near her. She shook her head trying to hide that blush of hers.

"Why aren't you talking?"

She again shook her head and immediately went in the washroom making him worry and confused. He looked around the room and got confused more seeing the bed neatly made.

She got out and was about to wear her niqab but stopped when he said something.

"No one is there I double checked it. Father is in his room sleeping and the guards are out."

She smiled at him, making him more confused. They got down to the dining room and the maids were taken aback looking at her. They were staring at her in admiration making her blush a little.

Alex smirked seeing her blushing, he cleared his throat making the maids to come back in their senses. They started serving them. Eira thanked them and started eating.

"Tigress I'm going for work at 11, you don't have to lock up yourself in the room. See around, Mrs Bella will show you around and if you want to go out just inform me before."

"Do you by any chance have some punching bag or something like that." She asked after a pause looking at him, he chuckled at her.

"Eat first." He smiled.

They ate their breakfast with small conversation. They are getting comfortable around eachother. She was not even scared of him for once. After the breakfast they both got up and Alex started leading the way.

They got inside some basement, there were about 5 rooms in the basement the doors were made up of iron, as if it is use to keep prisoners. They got to the end of the basement.

There was a big door with digital lock.

"Here the password." He gave her a small piece of paper.

"This should be only between us, only Daniel knows this place not even Father."

"Okay."

"Come on enter."

She looked up at him with suspicion making him chuckle.

"Fine." He entered the passcode and got inside, Eira stood on her place looking at it. She was unable to form a sentence looking infront of her.

"Masha Allah." She said under her breath. Alex looked at her and smirked seeing her reaction.

"Come on go ahead sweetheart." He chuckled.

She looked around.

The room was filled with all the fighting equipments including guns and bombs. It was secured with another passcode. There were about 5 punching bags hanging to the ceiling. In the corner there were gloves and other equipments. She was mesmerised by everything.