Chapter 50.

They reached their destination and climbed down from their cars, Alex looked at Daniel and he nodded.

He took his gun out and rechecked it, checking if it was loaded or not.

They looked at their surroundings and to their surprise the expected guards number was less.

Alex pointed his guards towards the entrance and they bowed, he then looked at Daniel and smiled seeing him guiding his team.

He looked around and shot two of the guards near the entrance and stepped inside the territory of Stefan Jonathon.

He got invited by 8 guards but soon they were on the ground pooled up in their own blood.

Alex crossed their dead bodies while changing the magazines of his gun. They stepped further more inside and hide themselves behind the trees.

He pointed two of his men near the entrance and they both nodded, they shot four guards near the entrance of the mansion.

As their guns were having silencer no one was aware that they will face death in few minutes.

They slowly entered the mansion without even making a single noise.

"Alex there are few girls in their early and late twenties in the basement, their state aren't good."

Daniel's voice came in the ear piece.

"Give orders to few men and send them to a safe place, I'm gonna kill this bastard."

Alex whispered and pointed his men near one of the door.

"Yes boss." The reply came from Daniel.

They were about to enter the room but an ear piercing scream of a maid stopped them in their tracks.

"Shit." Alex mumbled under his breath and pointed the gun in her direction.

The maid started trembling, Alex sighed and signed her to leave the house immediately and she left or more precisely ran out of the mansion.

Around 20 guards came running in their direction as they heard the scream.

Alex and his men started shooting them and soon the living area became a complete chaos and the room became a blood bath and even few of Alex's men got injured but luckily no one died.

They again got surrounded by 30 other men, Alex ducked down and stood behind the pillar changing the magazine of his gun.

The firing started again, and hearing the banging of guns many of Stefan's men entered.

"Look look who is here to die." They heard a voice from upstairs with a low chuckle.

Alex clenched his jaw but didn't stopped firing the men.

Even Stefan took his gun out and started shooting from upstairs.

Around 20 men of Alex's died.

"Team 3, I want a backup. I repeat team three to come as a back up." Alex mumbled in his ear piece.

"On it sir." The reply came immediately.

Alex was about to shoot but instead a bullet got pierced in his flesh near his shoulder.

He groaned in pain and kept his left hand on the wound trying to stop the bleeding a little.

Stefan was about to shoot Alex again but Alex got surrounded by his men, and soon the team three barged inside and started shooting the men of Stefan.

Stefan took out his phone and ordered something on the phone, Alex shot him on the shoulder and he groaned in pain sitting down.

Stefan reloaded his gun and started firing Alex's men.