Holiday Break [Bear Hugger/Bald Bull]

Bear Hugger/Bald Bull 

Note: This was originally going to be more holiday themed but I was so caught up in the bald man/bald man yaoi that I completely forgot about it. Also don't know why I choose this ship I just was in a mood :}

Warning: Suggestive/Loosely implied sex towards the end but nothing graphic (< T̶i̶l̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶B̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶o̶c̶h̶i̶s̶t̶ m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶), 

The holiday season has always been a tough time for Bald Bull.

Even as a child he always loathed seeing other families get together and celebrate, knowing that he'll return home either to the almost unbearable silence or the verbal abuse of his father. Nehir always tried her best to keep some holiday spirit in the household, something he'll always appreciate but he knew something was off. Now that the two are older and have their own responsibilities, the holiday season is nearly forgotten about.

Just an excuse to be able to leave the ring, go home and help out on the ranch.

It was the night of Bald Bull's last scheduled match: just a mere few days before he returned home.

Bull was preparing to leave, packing any valuables in his duffle bag. Nothing that held any emotional value to him, mostly just extra clothing and bandages. But still, he rather not leave them in the locker over his trip and return to discover them gone again. (Fans are willing to risk anything for their favorite boxer's sweat covered shirts)

He only halted when he heard the locker doors swing open, expecting to see an pissed off Spaniard. (Bald Bull felt no sympathy towards the man, it was his fault to decide to fight Sandman as his last bout of the year.)

Instead, came in Bear Hugger, sporting a black eye and fellow other bruises that littered his body. Despite his appearance, he still had on his wide grin, showing off the newly made gap in his teeth that made Bull winced for the man.

"Ey Bull, long time no see yeah?" Bear patted his lower back, reaching down a bit too close for comfort - at least when they're out where others can easily see them.

Their relationship with each other was, in Bull's mind, complicated.

Out in public and in the ring, they were simply boxers to each other, rivals - perhaps even friends but boxers first and foremost.

Though within privacy, the story shifts.

Kisses on his most insecure parts, hands reaching for parts he thought no one aside from himself would ever touch, the soft whispers and moans of each other's names ...

Bull had to shake his head, to prevent those distracting thoughts from entering while he packed.

"Prepping for the holidays?" Bear asked, leaning over Bull's shoulder and motioned to his duffle bag.