Imagine; First Date with Dragon Chan

First Date With Dragon Chan

Requested by; it_me_ness 

Note; I Actually just started playing SPO not too long ago - fun game, going to play it again whenever I get free time from school n' such!

Warnings; First time writing an SPO character so Dragon might be OOC a tiny bit. Also a bit shorter than normal.

.-----.

Dragon Chan believes that first impressions are crucial so he does his best to make himself look as presentable as possible! Wearing his best stylish clothing [With a dash of help from Heike], buying a bouquet or some chocolate [Note; He would feel awful if it turns out they're allergic to chocolate and would keep a mental note for next time.]. Now it all boils down to picking up his date - you!

While I wouldn't say Dragon exudes confidence - he doesn't find himself at a loss for words a lot either. However, he gets giddily picking you up. He's excited, in his way. It's been far too long since he's been on a date, especially one with such a nice person. [I imagine Mama Dragon setting little teen Dragon up on dates - <' Just to get him out of that damn ring.'>]

Dragon, at least for the first date, prefers to have more or less quiet, casual dates. Usually somewhere outside if the weather proves to be nice out. That way, the two of you can just chat and focus on each other. If it starts to sprinkle a little he'll pull out his trusty emergency umbrella and [if you're comfortable with it of course] use the rain as an excuse to just hold your hand.

Conversations tend to go fast with Dragon Chan - and I don't mean it as he's a fast talker! Dragon used to speedrunning the dating process and go through topics like a madman! One moment you'll be talking about your hobbies and then the next, what kind of flowers you want at your wedding! If you mention this to him he'll [quite embarrassed of himself] apologize and slow his roll.

Dragon is a good enough listener who likes hearing you talk, but he isn't shy to put in his input either. Though he has the habit of slipping into his native language, he is always highly embarrassed and quick to apologize when it happens - even when it's nothing to be sorry for.

When the date ends, he'll offer to walk you home. If you turn him down on the proposal, Dragon will say his goodbyes before leaving, just happy to be able to spend time with you. If you agree, he's smiling like a little kid, happily listening and chatting with you. If you're lucky enough to have him deem you charming enough - you may be able to end the night with a smooch on the cheek. Score!

Overall; It was a nice and peaceful date, mainly just the two of you chatting and getting to know each other a little bit better. Dragon Chan is relieved to have a tiny break from training and is excited to plan the next one!

.-----.

463 Word[s]

:] 

Punch-Out!! Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें