Disco Kid Rom HCs

Romantic Headcanons with Disco Kid [Gender-Neutral! Reader]

Disco Kid has the most dating experience out of the whole Minor Circuit crew

Disco Kid has the most dating experience out of the whole Minor Circuit crew. But don't let that fool you, it's not by much. Sure he was decently popular in high school and able to charm his way into dates but they were all short lived. Often because their vibes didn't match up. Nowadays, while not on his mind as much, he does want a long term relationship and perhaps at some moments is a bit desperate to be in one.

When he gains a crush, oh boy he crushes hard. What's worse is that he unconsciously makes it the most obvious thing in the whole wide world. He can't help it, honestly! He just gets so excited about the person he just has to show it off otherwise his nerves will get the better of him and make him avoid his crush which is something he certainly doesn't want!

Signs of the disco maniac being undoubtedly in love are: PDA (or the closest he can get to that without making them feeling uncomfortable), focusing his singing/dancing around them, constantly talking about his day and asking about theirs,

On that note, Disco Kid is big on PDA - as mentioned previously, he's often seen dancing around/with his partner and twirling them around. The best way I can describe it is like that one couple at school who are always blocking the hallways and making smooching noises at each other. He's perhaps slightly better about it (And I do mean only slightly.). He does get teased about it by his brothers and fellow boxers but at the end of the day it doesn't really get to him.

Disco loves any and all kinds of affection - especially if he's on the receiving end of the lovings. It literally makes his whole day, hell his whole week! Like sure he just the shit knocked out of him to the moon and back but he got a smooch from his partner before the match! So really who's the real winner? Still not him technically but it's the thought that counts.

It wouldn't be long before Disco's mother forces him to invite you over for dinner. She can read him like an open book and even a sniff of a possible wedding gets her excited. His brothers would follow suit as well, teasing their baby brother and threatening to do so till the end of his days. It's most likely you'll meet up with Miss and Mister Disco real early in the relationship.

Oh he definitely has mixtapes named after you. Either filled with songs that remind him of you or ones he remembers you liking. He's too embarrassed to ever show you these and his soul will leave the very mortal plain if you ever found any of them. Regardless he listens to these mixtapes often - usually when he's a bit downer than normal and misses you terribly.

His ideal Date: Reader, Y/N, buddy, homie, you need to take another reread if you can't already guess but your lovely boy is going to take you out disco-ing the first chance he gets. Doesn't matter if you're any good at it or not he just wants to share his interests with you and he hopes you'll do the same with him!

I think a close second, if you're or he's too tired then he's down on just getting take out and talking about stuff while watching movies at home. Sure not the most romantic thing in the world but to him as long as you two are doing something together he considers it a win. 

602 Words

602 Words

I swear I'll do these for every boxer (at least every boxer in the Wii game) its just at the pace I'm writing its going to take five bloody years-