General Glass Joe [HCs]

General Glass Joe Headcanons 

Note; Glass Joe has a fckin' choke hold on me I'm sorry-

Warning[s]; None

.-----.

Joe is a complete mama's boy and he has a large amount of respect for her. She tries to visit whenever she can and the two usually go on walks. It's mainly just them going on walks in the parks and feeding the birds.

His dad was never around but Joe never really cared about him. He met his dad once and decided that he was a complete asshole. Never saw him again.

His favorite food is bread, shrimp, and anything his mother cooks. I have no idea why shrimp is on here. He just looks like a shrimp kinda guy.

Joe and Kaiser share an apartment. At first, it was mainly for rent, since both men wanted to continue living in America during their off-season + Kaiser learning French as a kid, so it just made sense for them to be roommates. They've been roommates for so long it'll just be a little awkward for one of them to move out after all this time together. 

One of Joe's first adventures in America was finding Missy. She was just a small kitten alone out in the streets. He took her to his apartment and became a cat papa. Missy has nothing behind those eyes but love for her papa and shrimp.

Ironically, Joe isn't a big wine drinker. He isn't a big fan of alcohol in general. He would get a glass or two if it was offered to him but it's never something he would drink himself.

Joe has a lot of confidence and optimism despite his losing streak. Every time he loses, he keeps thinking "The next one will be it.". Also an excuse to train even harder. Hell, he's grown a small but loyal fan club who greatly appreciates this man's enthusiasm despite his losses. Still, even he gets self-conscious at times.

Glass Joe has trouble building body weight, probably wouldn't be as big of a problem if he ate anything aside from bread.

In the ring, while Joe does it seriously, it's mainly for fun and has his full focus on it. It's when he's blinded in rage is when he becomes an entirely different fighter. He only cares about making his opponent hurt, a lot. But nothing rarely ever gets under his skin. It was the reason behind his first win. 

Whenever he's bored and listening to music he will softly tap his fingers to the rhyme of the song. He also does this when he's nervous. 

He has a habit of just putting stuff in his mouth. Usually bottle caps. One time, Disco Kid scared him and Joe started choking on a bottle cap. He lived [thank you Hippo] but now is under semi-strict supervision around water bottles. [totally not inspired after real-life events ...

Oh, Joe quite enjoys Little Mac's company! The two find themselves training together a lot and Joe offers to buy some snacks at the local cafe for him. Occasionally, with Doc as a translator, the two will have a pleasant conversation about whatever. Mainly about the other boxers but it can be about anything. [The latest from their conversations went from talking about how Don's eyeliner stays on so well to how many kinds of apples have you eaten. It later degraded to arguing about how yes, there are more kinds of apples than red and green. Mac refuses to accept the truth.]

.Moss Official Hug Rating. [HELL YEAH THESE ARE BACK BABEY-]

Joe will find it a bit odd if a fan came up to him and asks for a hug, considering his win/loss ratio. But he gets over it quickly and hugs back, quite happy to perhaps make someone's day, even if it hurts him a little bit.

Joe is quite affectionate with friends and lovers so he finds it no issue to comply. Again, mind the bruises! He smells a lot nicer outside the ring, almost a flowery scent with a hint of some sort of beachy cologne. His hugs are quite nice too, if not, a bit awkward at first.

Usually, hugs are very loose,  as he tries to make it comfortable for both himself and the person being hugged.  If he has a closer relationship with the hugged-ee, then he'll be a bit tighter with his hugs. If the other is the right size he may rest his head on top of theirs, maybe place a tiny kiss depending on the connection.

8/10 Would Hug Again. 

.-----.

 I like the glass man he make-a me smile :D