General Disco Kid HCs

General Disco Kid Headcanons

Note: Look at the funni n' happi Disco man hopefully nothing bad and fucked up happens to him later. 

Disco Kid is the so-called "baby" of the family - with two older brothers and a twin who only came out five minutes before he did

 All four brothers shared an intense love for all things creative - and boxing, of course. Only furthered on by their uncle, more famously known by his boxer name Kid Quick. They all loved to play fight with him and genuinely, he was just a fun dude to be around. Easily one of Disco Kid's biggest inspirations on picking up the sport. 

Similarly to Mac, Disco Kid starred as a professional boxer when he was 17, recommended by Kid Quick himself. He was his coach for a while, showing him the rope and all that fun jazz. Hell, Disco Kid was about to box for his chance to be in the Major Circuit - at least before Kid Quick disappeared. 

Disco Kid is pretty smart, perhaps the smartest boxer in the WVBA. He was able to befriend a good chunk of the others easily by picking up on their native language. Despite this, he is dumb enough to continue on the torturous cycle of getting beaten up late at night and waking up early in the morning for college.

Speaking of which, Disco Kid is in college! It's a bit challenging, getting beat up at night then waking up to do a Chemistry test first thing in the morning but he makes it work. Currently he only plans on doing his basics - just so then he has a fallback plan if boxing starts not paying the bills. 

Both Glass Joe and Von Kaiser sorta took on being the parental figure in the WVBA for Disco Kid. Or at least starting to look over him and making sure WVBA ain't fucking him over some way. Joe is closer to Disco Kid, the two hanging outside of boxing and getting snacks and drinks by a closeby cafe. Kaiser isn't super close with Disco Kid like Joe is but they sometimes spar together and he gives him pointers occasionally.

Disco Kid was a bit sour at King Hippo when he first lost to them. Kid Quick just went missing when Hippo first joined. The worry of his uncle was still fresh on Disco Kid and losing his Minor Champ title made him depressed and a bit snappy. Thankfully King Hippo never seemed to put it to heart and was always friendly to Disco. At some point Disco did apologize for his behavior and, while a bit awkward for him, Disco considers Hippo to be a friend.

Despite living in Brooklyn all his life - he is weak sauce against the cold weather. He's not leaving his house till he has at least four layers on. What makes it worse is the fact the Minor Circuit's building has no heating (Because as I mentioned before: WVBA is a nightmare) so the poor man is left shaking like a leaf. 

491 Word(s)

491 Word(s)

My diet has just been apple sauce and soda every other week and its slowly killing me. I almost stabbed my father with a plastic spoon the other day due to the simple fact he was able to eat a sandwich without throwing up.