Imagine; Getting Fluffy with Glass Joe

Getting Fluffy with Glass Joe

Doot drawn by me :D Still have no grasp on anatomy-

Note; With the power of no internet connection I was able to finish four imagines - I am too powerful for even the gods to stop at this point.

Warnings; Food is mentioned a little bit, but aside from that, seems pretty safe

.-----.

Joe is a Frenchman - of course, he's a hopeless romantic. Unlike our chivalrous Don, Joe lacks both experience and impulse control. When he was a teenager, Joe was known to take it a bit too far with dates. Nothing immoral of course! He just tends to be over the top with dating, that's all! Said dates usually left him in the hospital and partnerless the next day. High school prom was very lonely for him, couldn't even dance properly with his body cast. Though he has mellowed out over the years, he still is loud and open about his love for you! He loves being affectionate out in public and showing you off to anyone within the area. It can be suffocating at times but if you ask him to tone it down he will! No questions asked!

One of the tougher boxers to get flustered, he can hold himself really well even with the sauciest of flirtations - only having a pink tint to his cheeks as he shoots back his own. He could go on and on with his flirting for hours. He always giggles seeing you so scatterbrained - and all because of little ol' him. He loves it! But, if you want a little pay back all you have to do is wrap your arm around his shoulder, give him a little smooch on the cheek and Joe will turn as red as blood!

Yep! Joe's love language is definitely physical touch! Both giving and receiving! He always tries to find excuses to keep his hands on you. Have the two of you been apart for a long time? He's power walking his way to your location in order to give you the biggest hug you ever had. You're sad? Come join him in bed so he can hold you and whisper sweet things in French. You did something stupid and dangerous? Well first he's kicking your ass then he's going to hug the living shit outta you - you get it.

Heavily recommend that you help him patch up after matches. Joe doesn't really need help - he's practically a self-trained nurse and it's all instinct at this point. But the thought that you willingly want to stick around and help him makes him all mush on the inside. Your soft touches against his skin are enough to get his whole body glowing a harsh pink. When asked about it, he tries to blame it on the match and being sweaty - but we all know the truth.

Joe has a cute little habit of making up little songs while doing chores around the house. The songs are usually directed towards you or any animals that follow him around. Sometimes singing in English but most of the time, he sings in french. He has a soft quiet singing voice but you can tell it's all sappy songs based on the tone of his voice.

Joe is very protective of you and will fight for your honor. He may not be strong but if he sees anyone with even the smallest intention of harming you he will start an all-out brawl with them in the middle of the road. You simply point at someone who wronged you and he's going all out. Will he lose? In most cases, yes but it's nice to know he would do anything to keep you safe. [Glass Joe is no more is only Glock Joe now]

I know this is always mentioned in Glass Joe fics but he will always enjoy a good cafe date. The atmosphere is quiet and nice, a perfect location to sit down and rest while also filling up his social need of being around people. It's also a good place to just talk about each other's day and share some pastries available.

He has gifted homemade bread and as anyone knows - baking bread is a torturous task for even a native Frenchman like himself. He could've gifted some from the cafe down the street but you deserve better than some stale baguette [Especially if you currently reside in America - they do not treat their bread right. At least according to Joe.] Plus, it's his mother's old recipe! So you better appreciate his baking skills. 

.-----.

704 Words

Bloody love Joe honestly ya can tell?-