Chapter Seventeen

The next day Zhan woke up. With eyes still closed, he threw his arms beside his only to find an empty pillow. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. He looks at the floor where he knew Yibo had thrown his clothes last night, it's not there, same as his shoes and socks.

He was alone. The only sign that Yibo had been with him all night was the imprint of his head on the pillow next to him and the smell of Yibo's cologne that was left on the bedsheets and on his body.

Zhan felt bereft. He reached for Yibo's pillow and hugged it. Breathing in his scent. He didn't expect to wake up alone. Zhan expected to share this morning with him as an afterglow.

In the middle of the night, he woke up to Yibo's kisses. And he felt his hand massage the soft flesh of her chest alternately. He is sleepy. He didn't want to open his eyes, but he couldn't ignore Yibo's kisses. Zhan couldn't ignore the thrust of Yibo's tongue into his mouth as Yibo's hand moved from his chest down to his thighs and caressed him down there. Zhan couldn't ignore the downward journey of Yibo's mouth as his tongue dipped into his navel and Zhan could not ignore the rekindling of fire in his body. Yibo's searching tongue started again at his hole that exquisite ache that grew until Zhan was twisting wildly beneath him.

Yibo's body skimmed over him. Then Yibo entered him deeply with a groan of guttural satisfaction. Yibo seemed to be drowning as he gasped for breath. Zhan breath mingled with his. His rhythmic contractions were involuntary as soon as Yibo length fit inside him.

Zhan was stunned with the surprise and pleasure of it. Yibo moved and filled him. His buttocks rose and fell, each with rhythmic stroke. Zhan was burning with sensations as he met every plunging stroke of Yibo's hard body. Until he climaxed ahead of Yibo crying out his name.

Yibo complete him last night.

The second time Yibo possessed him, Yibo was a little bit wilder, but Zhan enjoyed just the same. Yibo took him above the clouds and even in a place Zhan never dreamed he would reach. Zhan pleasured became a dazzling moment like shooting stars in the spangled night.

Zhan hugged the pillow even tighter and started dreaming again when his eyes accidentally passed the watch on the night table. Half past nine!

He got up quickly. Why didn't Yibo wake him up? Zhan didn't want to be absent especially and he could see that Ziyi was struggling with her movement now. And there is a lot of work in the office today.

And he was nervous about what Yibo would do to Alen. Not that Alen didn't deserve any punishment. But he didn't want Yibo to hurt anyone.

Zhan stopped in front of the dresser and noticed the note Yibo had left for him. Next to it are some one thousand bills. He picked up the message and read it.

Don't come to office. I've left some money.

Do some shopping. I have a surprise for you.

WYB

Zhan's eyebrows frowned because of it but he shrugged his shoulders. After all, he was too late to come to the office. By the time he takes a shower and ready and gets to the office, it might be lunch time. Another thing is that his body hurts and sore. Half of his muscle pain was caused by his fight with Alen. So maybe it's a good thing he won't come to office today.

With furrowed brows, Zhan picked up the money on the dresser and counted it. Just shopping but Yibo left a lot of money. Why did Yibo leave him money when Yibo knew he would not receive anything from him?