Chapter Sixteen

Zhan groaned loudly. Yibo's mouth was crushing him. Yibo was grinding his teeth on his lips. Yibo was deliberately hurting him. Yibo wanted to punish him for the sin he thought he had done. When Zhan managed to free his lips, it was swollen and bruised. Zhan could taste blood on the inside of his lower lip.

"Did Alen kiss you like that, huh, Zhan?" Yibo asked breathlessly. Both from anger and desire... desire so intense he himself was shocked. "Do we kiss the same?"

"Y-Yibo," Zhan whispered. Whatever he wanted to say didn't come out of his mouth. His throat was constricted.

"All right," said Yibo. "I will be very selfish this time." He raised both Zhan hands above his head. His naked body brushing against him "Hold on to the headboard, Zhan. I don't want you to hold or touch me so don't put your arms anywhere but on the headboard!"

"P-please-" Zhan couldn't finish what he was going to say. Yibo's hand firmly held his face.

Yibo's fingers were like steel bracketing his jaw. Zhan tried to release his face, but Yibo's fingers were pressing on his face. Zhan raised her body only to feel the warmth of Yibo's naked flesh. Yibo bent down and kissed him firmly.

But it wasn't as violent as the previous kiss. Yibo pushed his tongue inside his mouth, took his toungue and sucked it carnally. Zhan groaned. His body arched involuntarily. His hands came down to touch Yibo's head.

But Yibo caught him arms and slammed them back on the headboard. Yibo lifted his face from Zhan just enough for him to speak.

"I wonder why I am doing this..." Yibo scowled, and his chest rises and falls. He was pressing his thighs hard against Zhan and Zhan could feel the steely-hard maleness as it pressed against his flesh. The feeling was both pleasure and pain. "I should have killed you for what you did." The anger went back to Yibo's voice but not as intense as it was.

"D-don't do this... Yibo." Zhan managed to say in a hoarse voice.

But Yibo didn't seem to hear that. He again lowered his head and flicked Zhan earlobe with his tongue.

Zhan couldn't help but let out a low moaned that drowned in Yibo's lips. Yibo was kissing him again. Ravenously, in a cruel and carnal way, Yibo swept Zhan's mouth with his tongue. As if through that the sin that Zhan committed will be erased.

Yibo's hand went down to Zhan's chest and kneaded it roughly then he whisked the erect nipples with his thumb.

Oh god, Zhany," Yibo groaned as his hand unkindly massaged another chestt. Then his mouth took one nipple and sucked it hungrily.

A small cry escaped from Zhan's lips. Zhan lowered his arms again, but Yibo caught them and put them back on the headboard.

"Oh no, you don't!" Yibo said half-angrily. Not that he didn't want Zhan to touch him. He achingly wanted Zhan hands on his body, too. But that will only hasten his climax.He can't do what he wants to please and punish Zhan. If it was indeed a punishment.

"Later, you can rate me in your scale, sweetheart," Yibo said sarcastically. His hand moved down to Zhan thighs and palmed the warm and damp flesh.

"Y-Yibo..." Zhan moaned as his hands gripped the brass bed rail tightly.

Despite knowing that it was not love that drove Yibo to do this, Zhan could not control the burning of his own body. He was longing for something unfamiliar. He had already prepared himself that Yibo would claim him anytime. But what he was not prepared for was that Yibo will claim him this way.