Chapter Fifteen

Zhan landed on the floor. He looked up Alen in horror as his hand felt his cheek. Immediately stood up when Alen stepped closer.

"Pretended you're modest and don't want premarital sex, then you're just looking for money!" Alen snorts.

"A-Alen..."

"You went with WYB because he's rich!"

"I-I love... I lHeShe couldn't believe Alen was this kind of man, he was once associated with. And he couldn't believe that Alen could hurt him.

Alen face darkened even more. "Love? My ass! And to think I'm almost crazy always begging you to come with me to the motel. How much did WYB pay you, Zhan?"

"A-Alen... please. Yibo didn't pay me..." Zhan trailed off as Alen stepped closer. He was afraid of Alen's now. He was about to run when Alen grabbed his arm.

Zhan fell on the sofa and was speechless. He couldn't bring himself to shout coz he doesn't want to embarrass Yibo in the neighbourhood.

"Y-you're hurting me, Alen!"

"You're a whore, Zhan! A whore. Do you understand? And now you'll be mine whether you want it or not. You'll pay for the hardships you put me through. And I don't really mind if it was after WYB. Tomorrow I'm going to make fun of my boss because I touch what is his." Alen let out a laugh and bent down and hugged Zhan.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Please, let me go," Zhan begged as he struggled.

"After I'm done with you, Zhan." He was about to open the zipper of his pants when Zhan struggled and pushed Alen hard.

Zhan was about to run for the door but Alen quickly grabbed one of his arms and violently pushed him back to the sofa.

"Where are you going?"

"Let go of me!"

Alen gave him a grin. "Don't worry, Zhan. It's only for a moment. Also, you're not a virgin anymore, why do you have to refuse. Didn't you sell your virginity to WYB?"

"I'm begging you, Alen. Stop this. Yibo and I don't have that kind of relationship. He doesn't mess with me!"

Alen let out a mocking laugh. "You want me to believe that, huh, Zhan?"

"B-because that's the truth!"

Alen reached Zhan's face and his fingers almost buried in his cheek. "Really? Am I really that stupid in your eyes to think I would believe that? This entire compound belongs to the Wangs, and this unit belongs to him. He let you live here, and you say he doesn't touch you!"

Zhan was too shocked to understand what Alen was saying that Yibo owned the place where he lived. He shook his face because he was in pain. Alen let him go.

"And if I were you, stop refusing and just enjoy what we're going to do." Alen opened the zipper of the pants again with one hand. Zhan also tried to break free from Alen.

Zhan was about to run again was stopped by Alen again. He grabbed his hair and pulled him back. Zhan lost his balance and fell down. His head hit the corner of the middle table. Zhan couldn't let out a scream because his vision darkened for a moment.

"I told you that you will only get hurt if you fight," said Alen. "Would you rather be hurt than enjoy what I'm going to do to you?"

His eyebrows frowned because Zhan's eyes remained tightly closed. Alen bent down and picked him up and laid him on the sofa.

"If you pass out it's your fault. It's better because I won't be difficult for me." Alen let out a grin and looked at Zhan with full of lust. Alen violently lifted Zhan shirt.