Chapter Ten

After coming from supermarket, Zhan took a taxi home to the townhouse. He arranged his groceries in the kitchen cabinets and refrigerator. He was shocked by the price of the fish he bought in the grocery store. But he doesn't know of any wet market near the townhouse.

Even so, he felt happy. For the first time he can cook his own food as he likes.

When he finished cooking, he entered the bathroom and took a warm bath in the tub. He placed a bubble soap that he had already found there along with some other male toiletries. He probably also soaked in warm water in the bathtub for twenty minutes before going up. Hee never thought that bathing could be so relaxing and enjoyable. He wore casual shirt and shorts after, he blows dried his hair then went out of the room.

He screams in shocked when he saw Yibo coming in the living room.

"Did I surprise you again?" asked Yibo amused while he closed the door.

"H-how did you get in?" Zhan asked that before he saw the key Yibo was holding.

Yibo put the key back in his pants pocket. Loosening his necktie as he strode into the living room.

Yibo still answered his question, stressing the obvious. "Sweetheart, I have my own key. Hmm... the aroma of the dish you are cooking smell delicious." He glanced on the stove. "What are you cooking? I'm hungry."

Zhan ignored his comment on what he was cooking.

"W-why do you have your own key?" And again, he knew it was a stupid question.

Yibo walked towards him. And before he could take a step back, Yibo grabbed him by the waist and kissed him on his ear.

"I missed you today. I had a lot of work earlier. I had two meetings this afternoon," Yibo said as if he was explaining to him why he hadn't called him on the intercom all day.

"Y-you don't have to explain. I understand." Zhan said.

"Miss me?" Yibo asked in a husky caress.

Yibos face above him, and he can feel Yibo's warm breath caressing his face. And Yibo's eyes had that hunger look. Warmth and excitement flooded Zhan. Zhan cleared his throat and smiled. Trying to suppress the strange feeling every time they got close like this. He passed it off with jokes and teasing.

"You can't know how much, Mr. Wang," Zhan teased.

Yibo couldn't understand why Zhan answer pleased him so. He hugs Zhan as his eyes scanned Zhan's face.

"We've only been together for a while, but I've wondered a dozen times how you pleased me... Sometimes made me laugh... and how you entered my mind while I was in a meeting," Yibo said huskily.

"Really?" Zhan asked and hooked his arms around Yibo's neck.

"Really. And you amused and irritated me all at the same time. And in the three days I've known you, you never once made me feel like I had an obligation to have sex with you." Yibo answered.

Zhan released himself from Yibo's embrace. "How do you know that's not what I expected of you?" he continued teasing. Zhan knew he was treading on a dangerous topic, but he couldn't stop himself. He enjoyed their bantering.

"Be careful with what you say, my dear novice temptress," Yibo warned. "I said, you didn't make me feel as if my primary obligation to you was to take you to bed. But that doesn't mean that I don't like to take you. It has been on my mind since the night I caught you in the office crying with your dishevelled hair.