Chapter Eleven

Zhan served the food silently. And his worry disappeared when Yibo started eating.

"Hmn... this is good, Zhany," Yibo praised while eating. "And if it's this good that you say there's not enough time, what more if you cooked this as you usually did. You will make a man a good wife, sweetheart."

"Really?" Happiness appeared on Zhan face.

"Really what? That this is good or that you will make a good wife?" Yibo asked.

"Both." Zhan answered.

Yibo smiled at him gently. "Yes, to both. And you have so many plus factors, sweetheart." Yibo immediately took his eyes off Zhan's face, or he would kiss him again right there.

WYB saw the satisfaction on Zhan's face at his praise. He was so unaffected, very easy to please. He pleased his exes with diamond rings and signature clothing. But with Zhan, he praises him a little and he was already happy.

And for Yibo, Zhan was a novelty. Their time after dinner were spends telling stories about their lives.

"I was nine years old when my father built WYB Engineering. My father, Zhany, has been dead for four years. My mother is the only one with me at home. . One of these days I will introduce you to her."

Yibo couldn't believe that he was talking about his life and Zhan was there listening quietly. Genuine interest on his lovely face.

"What about you? Are your parents in Chongqing?" he asked.

Zhan shook his head. "I was in second year college when they both died. Bus accident."

"I'm sorry..." Yibo said.

"That's okay." Zhan shrugged. "That was more than two years ago. My Aunt took care of our piece of property, and she also took care of my -- studying."

"You never went home after that?" asked Yibo.

"I go home to Chongqing every semestral break and every free opportunity. But I didn't go home after my graduation almost two months ago. I went looking for a job almost immediately."

Yibo stared at Zhan. Alone in life and Yibo strongly feels that Zhan needed his protection. And he did the right thing by letting Zhan live in the townhouse under his care.

Zhan stare at Yibo sleeping on the big sofa. Maybe he is really tired. He looked younger in his sleep and less formidable. All the buttons of his polo shirt are open.

He tore his eyes away from staring at Yibo's muscular chest. Zhan had been wanting to touch him... feel the touch of Yibo's skin in his hands. And if only Yibo won't wake up the moment he did.

Zhan took a deep breath and knelt on the rug to wake him up. It's nearly eleven o'clock at night and he's been asleep for over an hour.

"Yibo..." he called softly.

"Hmn," Yibo opened his eyes slightly and reached for Zhan's neck and kissed him hard for ages and once again Zhan wanted to give in.

"I know you've been watching me hungrily for minutes, sweetheart," Yibo said in a raspy voice. Yibo's face inches away from his. "I was hoping you'd ravish me. I am amazed by your self-control, Zhany. If it's my past exes, they won't waste time and can't wait to ravish my body" Yibo got up and sat on the sofa.

Zhan blinked, reached for Yibo's shirt, and helped him buttons it.

"You're not arrogant, are you?"

"I was stating facts, sweetheart. I've been with others before and there's no time to waste. While we, kept on talking."