Chapter 24: The Final Battle, Part 6

"The mission is almost over," said Margo. "Indeed," replied Sherman. "It's not going to be easy, but we can defeat Dave in time with the huge explosion of chrysalis that would turn everyone back to normal." Margo and Sherman were able to settle an agreement on the fact that the mission was almost over, so that the mission would be completed in time. They were the smart Time Force members who knew that they would get everything back on schedule for saving the world once more.

As soon as the Time Force was ready, they had to plant a lot more chrysalis to rescue the disfigured monsters, thus turning them back into normal humans, and they had to make sure the mission would be accomplished so they would earn jetpacks. One morning, the Time Force members were arranging chrysalis and went away for more. They returned to find the chrysalis all set up so they would hook it up to a timer. Sherman set the timer for 15 minutes, and he started the timer. Later, he returned to the other Time Force members and had to tell them what he had done. "I set the timer to detonate the chrysalis," said Sherman. "And I got the timer started in time." "Okay, that should take care of the chrysalis," said Margo. And she was right. The chrysalis would definitely do the trick.

But nonetheless, the Time Force members were getting a good shot at defeating Dave and his army of octopuses during the final battle phase of the mission to saving the world from being conquered. They were looking forward to defeating Dave and his octopuses with a huge explosion of chrysalis. Creeping into the submarine, they found the octopuses on a siding with the missing chrysalis. They went boldly alongside and then Dave looked up. Nothing got past the Time Force, and they were tricking the octopuses into blowing up the submarine with the timer set for 15 minutes.

Then, Dave came by, laughing evilly. "You four useless little bugs are no match for me!" he called from above. "If you destroy my submarine, I will destroy you!" "Rubbish!" said Margo. "What's wrong with you? No octopus has ever complained before." "Well I'm complaining now!" And Dave sent his octopuses towards the Time Force members. "Cinders and ashes!" cried Sherman. "Holy smokes!" cried Margo.

Later, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny met Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva and told them about Dave. "Dave was teasing us earlier and surrounded us with his octopuses," said Antonio. "Of course he did," said Classified. "Octopuses are important animals, they need a lot of attention like me, in fact." "You should see the situation from Dave's point of view," said Eva. "He's high up in the air, coping with wind, rain, and baking sun. And he looks down and sees you four humans being annoying. No wonder he calls you bugs." So, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny had to get back to Dave's submarine together so they would detonate the submarine in one fell swoop. They were ready to plant their power of four together so they would get a good shot at defeating Dave and his army of octopuses. Dave managed to escape from the submarine, but the submarine exploded from Sherman's demolition powers and the octopuses were splashing into the ocean at once.

Fleeing the explosion, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny ran as fast as their legs would carry them towards the area where the timer was near the nine-minute mark of the exploding chrysalis. But as they saw the timer going off, they heard a strange sound. It was a squeaking sound. "What's that?" asked Sherman, anxiously. Margo quickly oiled up the Time Force jet's undercarriage. "That should take care of the bothersome squeak," she said. On the way back to the Time Force Headquarters, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny heard the squeak again. They were worried. It didn't sound like the jet's squeaky-clean squeak. They parked the jet in the parking garage, which still had the same workshop in it.

They put the mouse back into the corner of the living quarters of the Time Force Headquarters, right where he belonged in. And the mouse joined the other two mice in the corner of the living quarters right away. "Nothing to see here, move along," said Margo. "Hmmm, that's strange. What are those mice doing in that corner?" Riley wondered. "They're enjoying their time of their lives," said Antonio. And he was right. The mice were enjoying themselves having company with each other at once. Later, Hiro and Baymax saw Margo at the command center of the Time Force Headquarters.

"I'm sorry I was running late, Margo," said Hiro. "You are a great team leader that I've ever known." "Thanks, Hiro. It feels good to be friends," said Margo. "But where is the rest of your team?" "You'll see," grinned Hiro. Past the two-minute mark, the chrysalis was being detonated in time, thus waiting to turn the captured humans back to normal and waiting to leave Dave shrunken. Suddenly, KABOOM! The chrysalis destroyed the cages and turned all the disfigured monsters back to normal humans and shrunk Dave at once. "It worked! The chrysalis worked!" shouted Penny. "Absolutely!" agreed Antonio.

And of course, the Time Force had completed the mission to defeating Dave at the right place and the right time. Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny rushed to the rescued humans, who have all been brought back to normal, and they were delighted to see what they accomplished. "Penny, analysis?" asked Margo. "We are...really...awesome at this!" said Penny. "Guys! We did it! Mission accomplished!" said Sherman. "Hey, we can do our thing. High-five!" said Margo. And the Time Force members started high-fiving each other nonstop, like they defeated Dave in time. The North Wind, the Penguins of Madagascar, Molly, the pets, Big Hero 6, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Riley, and Mr. Peabody were delighted to hear the mission was completed, and there was applause from all the rescued humans and their allies. "Way to go, Sherman!" said Mr. Peabody. "Atta-boy!" Anna cheered. "Nicely done," agreed Corporal. 'Way to go, Sherman! You did it!" said Short Fuse. "We love you, Sherman!" cheered Elsa. "Yeah, we love you!" cheered Rapunzel.

The cheers and applause stopped when there was a stomping sound. Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny took their battle stances, and Dave, who was shrunken, came out of nowhere. "Ramirez!" shouted Margo. "Dave," corrected Antonio. "Dave!" said Margo. Dave laughed and was about to attack, but he got hit by the glass surrounding him in the snow globe that had New York City in it. "What?! Are you kidding me?!" Dave shouted. And the snow globe landed in the hands of Margo.

"Dave, oh-ho, look at you!" Margo chuckled. "You think this is over?! I'm just getting started! I'm about to—" "What do we do with him now?" asked Antonio, curiously. Then, Molly showed up to see the shrunken Dave in his snow globe, and she found it adorable. "Awww!" she said, and Margo said, "Here you go, Molly." And she gave the snow globe to Molly right away. "Cool!" said Molly as she held the snow globe in her hands. She and Dave touched tips inside the glass and outside the glass. "I hope you find happiness, Dave," said Sherman.

As Molly went back to her apartment alongside Snowball, they were bringing Dave in his snow globe back to her bedroom in her apartment. At last, Classified spoke to the Time Force. "Right. Now then, uhm— this is difficult for me to say," he said. "Is it 'osteoporosis?' You just gotta lean into the vowel," replied Margo. "No, no," said Classified. "I want to say, you four are the bravest agents I've ever known. The point is, I was wrong about you, and I hope there is some way I can make it right." "Give us jetpacks," suggested Antonio, then Eva told him, "We should kiss." "Whoa, uhm— did... did you just say.." began Antonio, but Eva cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Margo and Sherman were shocked, but Classified took no notice. After Eva pulled away, Antonio said, "Well THAT feels right!" "Hmmm, but the good thing is that birds definitely love attractive humans like us," said Penny. "Yeah, I'm sure," said Antonio.

"I think I'd actually prefer a jetpack, please," commented Sherman. "Ooh! I think we should go with Sherman's idea," agreed Margo. "Hmmm," said Classified. And then he gave Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny their jetpacks right away. At last, they flew back to the Time Force Headquarters in one fast flight before they would get back to their classes at the New York City School of Performing Arts at the time. As soon as they were finished with their mission, the Time Force returned to class.