Chapter 23: The Final Battle, Part 5

It was long into the evening when Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva made their way towards the Time Force members. The Penguins also arrived on the way, making sure to keep their cheesy-dibble diet to themselves. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private got their weapons ready for the final battle against Dave and his army of octopuses right away. Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were looking forward to tricking Dave into getting shrunk by the explosion of a lot of chrysalis in one fell swoop.

Then, with one mighty power of four, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were able to dismantle the Medusa Serum ray gun without Dave even knowing it. "It's over, Margo," said Dave. "You are no match for me and my minions!" "Not if I can help it!" said a thunderous voice. It was Mr. Peabody, who was bringing Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel with him to the final battle arena. Dave snickered. "Lookie what we got here. A talking dog with three Disney Princesses on the loose again," he chuckled. "You're not strong enough with your special powers, are you?" "We're strong enough to take you down!" shouted Rapunzel, who was getting to Dave's submarine by her horse. "Time for our A-Game!" said Mr. Peabody as he got his mission stamina ready in one shot.

"Elsa and Anna, unleash your powers with the elements of snow and fire," said Mr. Peabody. "I'm initiating Time Force Protocol Omega." "Unleash the fire powers!" shouted Anna, and she started shooting fire with her fireproof gloves, a useful gadget that she invented, to burn down the octopuses in one shot. Then, Elsa's ice powers froze more octopuses before Anna burnt them up with the help of Mr. Peabody. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private were unleashing their secret weapon: the cheesy dibble dust — right on the octopuses, as well as Dave. "Arrrgh! The cheese, it burns!" Dave shouted. "After them!" But it was too late.

The North Wind showed up to take down the octopuses right away. Corporal used all of his strength to deactivate the glass on the Medusa Serum ray gun, making the Medusa Serum spill all over the floor. Then Margo knew what to do to freeze the Medusa Serum right away. She used her freezing powers to freeze the Medusa Serum solid as soon as she was ready for the next part of the final battle. "How long is this going to take, Sherman?" asked Classified.

"You can't rush this mission, Classified," replied Sherman. "It'll take a long time before we defeat Dave just in time." "Sherman's right, Classified," said Margo. "We need a lot of time to defeat Dave and his army of octopuses so that we would get our awards in time." Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny went off to fetch some spy gadgets. They were remembering the time they misunderstood a signal and went backwards instead of forwards. But they didn't know how to stop the nonsense before it was too late. By the time they reached the docks, they were not so sure. They found the members of Big Hero 6, who were expecting them at once. "The North Wind will help you," said Hiro, "and then you can finish off the mission." "Oh, please, hurry!" cried Margo. "And tell them I'm sorry I was rude to them." "So it was you," said Hiro. "I owe the North Wind an apology."

The North Wind soon came to take down the octopuses that were approaching the city, and the octopuses were swarming the Time Force members again. With a lot of engagement in the mission, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny took their positions right away. They had to make sure they would defeat Dave in time for the world to be saved again. Later that night, a big storm raged across the city, and the Time Force members were trapped at the docks. "We're sure to be safe in this shed," said Antonio, but he was wrong! The Time Force had no idea they were about to be put in great danger by an old tramp steamer. It was out of control and running aground, straight into the sheds! They were panicking nonstop until the old tramp steamer crushed the shed to pieces.

Rapunzel lost her balance and fell to the ground. "AAAAAHHH!" CRASH! Rapunzel landed on her side. "HEEELP!" called the Time Force from inside the shed. "I CAAAAN'T!" called Rapunzel. When the storm was over, Riley Andersen rushed to the scene of destruction. "The North Wind will help you," she called to Rapunzel, "and THEN you can help the Time Force." "Oh, please, hurry!" cried Rapunzel, "And tell them I'm sorry I was rude to them!" "So it was YOU," murmured Riley. "I owe those North Wind teammates an apology." Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva soon came to the rescue, and it wasn't too long before Rapunzel was upright again and clearing the wreckage. At last, all the Time Force members were free. "Oh, thank you!" said Penny, "What could I have done without you?" "Well, I had to be rescued before I had to help you, but I never thought the North Wind would rescue me," said Rapunzel.