Chapter 10: Reaching Land

"Margo's Log," said Margo. "The Time Force, that's us, are stuck in a small rowboat, rowing all the way to finding land. Edith and Agnes have been kidnapped by Dave. Sherman and Penny's best friends, Mason, Carl, Jill, and Abby, have been kidnapped by Dave, as well. My best friends have also been kidnapped by Dave. Antonio, Sherman, Penny, and I are still stuck in this rowboat without anything to survive with."

Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were feeling depressed that they hadn't captured Dave when the North Wind was on another boat, with food for them to enjoy. The cork hit Margo on the head. "Ow!" she said. "I think we're all on the same boat," said Sherman. "Actually, we're not," corrected Classified. "And you hadn't explained that you stole and destroyed a $19,000,000 vehicle!"

The Time Force members had no idea that they were feeling depressed when they were rowing in their rowboat with nothing that they would survive with. If this went on much longer, they would surely perish. But then, Corporal brought the Time Force members up to the North Wind's boat with all of his strength. "That'll help you get to us," he said, kindly. "Thank you, big fella," said Margo. "It feels good to be with you again."

"Wow," said Eva, "it's been a long time since we've worked together to capturing Dave the octopus." Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva were having cooked salmon, biscuits, and iced tea in their boat. Suddenly, they heard Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny making themselves the same thing as them, and the Time Force members were looking forward to cooked salmon and buttered biscuits for tea with the North Wind. Suddenly, they heard a strange sound. It was a squeaking sound coming from the kitchen in the North Wind's boat. "What's that?" asked Sherman. Margo quickly set up a mousetrap to capture the mouse. SNAP! The mousetrap caught the mouse just in time! "That should take care of the bothersome squeak," she said.

After getting the meal made, they arrived with their meals brought back to the North Wind. "I think I've arranged a table for you four to sit at," said Classified. "It has been a while since we've been through together." The Time Force members went on to have their meal at a separate table from the North Wind. And so, the two teams went on to find land somewhere in the ocean and they hadn't found out soon enough. Now, the Time Force had to be hydrated enough after a nice meal with the North Wind. "I've never been hydrated before in my whole life," said Short Fuse.

"Neither have I," agreed Antonio. "Even though this meal definitely hit the spot." Margo and Sherman laughed, and Classified felt very silly. "I had to make sure we would be on different boats on the way to finding land," he said. "When I darted you, I later assigned Corporal to ship you to the most remote place on the planet." "You lowdown dirty dog!" Margo reprimanded him. "See, I told you that you should've left this to the professionals," replied Classified. Later, after a bit of reestablishment of the Time Force members into the teamwork with the North Wind, the North Wind members had to get back on schedule for the mission.

That evening, a big storm raged across the ocean. The North Wind and the Time Force were below deck on their sailing boat. "We're sure to be safe in this interior," said Antonio. But he was wrong! The Time Force members had no idea they were about to be put in great danger by a giant whale. It was swimming all the way across the ocean, straight towards the sailboat! "Uh-Oh," said Penny. Just then, a bolt of lightning struck the boat, causing it to start breaking into pieces. The boat was breaking and breaking a lot. After another lightning strike, the Time Force and the North Wind heard a snap, and the entire sailboat collapsed! Luckily, no one had been hurt, and they were swimming all the way across the ocean to reach land.

The whale got faster and faster until it gobbled up the Time Force members in one large bite. "HEEEEELLP!" called the Time Force members from inside the whale. When the storm was over, the North Wind rushed to the whale. "We will help you," said Classified, "and then we can get to the land we see ahead." The North Wind soon came to the rescue, and it wasn't too long before the Time Force was rescued again. At last, all four of the humans were free.